NZ
4.7

4.7
izarina
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Perfect! Im using it at night time. I have many creams but this one is one of my favourite. I like to rotate the creams and apply different creams every night, so i have like 3 of them open at once. Snail ingredient is one of my favourite, so moisturising

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I use this after applying the snail cream which feels more like a serum on my dry skin. This seals the deal! I need an occlusive moisturizer at night and this lets me wake up with perfectly plump skin. A must in the winter months or when your skin needs a little more TLC

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I’ve been using this for a few weeks and I can already see the difference in my skin. Although it’s thick and a bit gloopy to use, it does massage in to my skin quite well. I’m in my early 50’s with dehydrated, aging skin and after using this my skin is more plump and hydrated. I like applying a thick layer before bedtime and wake up with plump hydrated skin. Don’t let the thick sticky texture put you off. I’m pleasantly surprised, was a bit apprehensive using snail mucin on my face but I’m enjoying the benefits. It has a light fragrance which is pleasant to use and you don’t need a lot, just a pea sized amount will be sufficient.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I have been using this cream for a month now and i am very pleased with results. I am 50 years old with dry skin and my skin loves this product. It leaves my skin moisturized and nourished. I also noticed that some wrinkles have reduced. Texture is so smooth. Scent is so minimal. Package is big and it will last long. Great product.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I've been applying this as the final step in my nightly skincare routine. I like that it helps my face feel more moisturized when I wake up in the morning. This one doesn't seem to hold the moisture quite as well as some others, like the Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Sleeping Mask, but it's still very nice. The jar packaging comes with a spatula to dip out the product. The texture is slightly slimy but it's not unpleasant. It feels good once you've spread it on your skin. I haven't noticed any scent with this product. It seems very mild.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

One of the main reasons I use this is for the moisture it provides which helps with the anti-aging process. I put this on at night and when I wake up my face is still soft and moisturised. The product is very light and is not heavy at all. It feels gooey and sticky to touch but its not like that one rubbed in. I dont think I would use this during the day but at night it is one of my go to products

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It was my great decision to buy the set of some creams from MIZON because of discount price! I definitely love to use Korean cosmetic with Snail Mucin secretion filtrate! It works really good for my aging skin ( 60 yo). The snail wrinkle care sleeping pack is perfect before going to bed! Just be sure that your evening cosmetic procedure is made before 10pm (or it's useless). Enjoy!

Posted on May 13, 2022

I have aging dry skin and my face drinks this up. I don't find it sticky or messy. I've used it several times a week and I like how plump my skin is in the morning. I would buy it again. I don't think anyone with oily or normal to oily would care for it.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

This product is thick and sticky, but it works as a night time sealant for everything I use on my face in the evening when I go to bed. I apply this over my retinol to seal my skin. It does exactly what I want it to do. I have no complaints.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I do use this snail mask like every 3 nights. The smell is nice not overwhelming. My skin seems to be quite hydrated when I wake up the next morning, no dry Patches of skin or redness. The bottle said that could happen. The lotion itself is a little sticky (tacky) feeling. But once you start putting it on your face and running it in, it starts to smooth out just fine. I've only been using it for 2 weeks now, so I've actually used it maybe 6 times. Seems to be a good product. If you found my review helpful, give it a like!