NZ

4.6
Based on 1,422 Ratings
1,064
Posted on Apr 2, 2022
I’m 30 and this product is amazing !

This product is amazing. At 30, I'm still fighting acne, but also wrinkles. I have suffered through acne most of my life and have tried EVERYTHING. From extremely expensive products, medications and procedures. The mizon snail line is absolutely the best and affordable. My nightly routine: 1. Mizon snail foam cleanser (this cleanser feels like silk and cleans the skin so well) 2. Toner of your choice. Right now I'm using skin foods mandarin and parsley toner 3. Under eye cream. I am using an off brand eye cream but plan to get the mizon snail eye cream once I finish 4. Mizon snail ampoule (this is absolutely an amazing product and has this healing effect on your skin. Never used anything like it) 5. After the ampoule has absorbed into my skin, I apply the mizon snail all in one repair cream My morning routine: 1. Rinse face with water 2. under eye serum 3. mizon snail moisturizer gel (I have oily/combination skin and this moisturizer works beautifully under makeup and is light and fresh

989de36a-88ba-4108-af21-3f520c0d68b5
766530f3-718e-4bd9-b57e-8e730c9cd04e
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Will take you some time to get used to it! The texture feels a little strange, but the smell is ok. Not sure if I will be purchasing it again, but I heard a lot of great things about it. If you use a moisturizer after it then it's not a problem.

0a434003-a70a-43e1-bf8d-b353bdf6ccfa
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I like this product. I already ordered it 3 times. The texture is like cream, you don't need much to wash your face. The package is not fancy but good size, enough for month of instance use. I like the scent, like the effect it gives. The face is like white clean pure after use.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I use this daily, the scent is pleasant and I like the quality. The size is small, but it goes a long time, because a little goes a long way. So, yeah, the packaging is small. Composition is with good ingredients, my facial skin benefits dearly from this face wash,because I have sensitive skin with enlarged pores. But face feels moisturised and clean,no dry feeling afterwards. It is gentle.

I like this cleanser but I don’t think I love it. A little bit goes such a long way, you get a lot of foam with the tiniest bit. So the tiny bottle will probably last you a long time. It leaves your skin feeling really clean, maybe too much. My skin is normal to dry so I do get that squeaky clean feeling after I wash it off.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

it is great cleanser! cleans the skin very good and gently. great for sensitive skin type, doesn't dry my skin. very good quality, and size as makes a lot of foam from small amount. definitely recommend it and will purchase it again.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Mizon is the best discovery I've made this year. Great product that really works to soften skin. I am very scent sensitive and was pleasantly surprised that there was no scent at all. The price is incredibly reasonable for the quality of the product.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Excellent quality product, it does the effect as described. Great product for good price, package and size are perfect. Definitely will be buying it again.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I used all the product honestly everything on it is perfect the quality the smell the packaging even the benefit my skin feels amazing its very gentle and soft but the only problem that I couldn’t find a bigger size its very small barely lasted for one week!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Works great! It only takes a small dab to go a long way! It leaves skin feeling clean and soft! Seems to be the right balance of moisture for me. Products in the past have increased breakouts, but this does not. I am very happy with it.