NZ

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Another fantastic product from Mizon, a make that has never failed me. A very rich in actives cream, e.g. centella asiatica and royal jelly which have soothing and regenerating properties, thus making the product very beneficial to your skin. I usually use it in the evening, after cleansing and serums, as a final step of my routine. It has a nice and smooth texture - easy to apply and it absorbs in the skin very quickly. Suitable even for my sensitive skin. A perfect moisturiser, strongly recommend.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Amazing moisturizer as a night cream when I’m doing a break from retinols and acids. So every third night I’m using this cream after my double cleansing - neogen real ferment micro essence - cosrx snail mucin essence. And in the morning my face is plumped and with even tone. Do yourself a favor and order it! If my review help you - please thumbs up!

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

just got this one yesterday. smells nice, very big amount in a jar. haven't used ot yet since I believe peptides , especially copper ones, can't be used with some cosmetics like aha , so i will have to research a hit more before using it. I wish cosmetic manufacturers would give this information on the product.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

The Mizon Peptide Ampoule Cream makes my skin feel soft & hydrated. I use it morning and night. I noticed it reduced the appearance of my forehead wrinkles. The size is a bit small if you plan on using it more than once a day. Doesn't have a strong scent. I will purchase again.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Very nice cream. Not greasy, but nurturing. Somehow like it fills and plumps your skin. I always use peptide creams and it is one of my favorite anti-age ingredients, but also I have a few steps in the routine before the cream, as the cream by itself is never enough (dry skin).

I really love the texture of this cream. Moisturizers well, and feeds my skin the peptides it needs to keep it youthful. Seems good for my sensitive skin. No issues, nothing but positive. I layer this last with other serums. Locks in moisture. Highly recommend.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

this is the best cream I ever used. it is not sticky, greasy and oily. it makes the skin smooth, firm and looking young. it is also perfect for the neckwrinkles

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

If you are 40+ you absolutely have to include copper tripeptide in your skin routine. For the best result combine with peptide ampular. Suitable for people with sensitive skin.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Very good quality cream, good size package, suits my sensitive skin, quite gentle with my skin, nice moisturizing effect , love this product, lovely scent to it

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

This cream works very good with peptide 500 serum of this brand. Very nutritive and at the same time not heavy cream, dry skin absorbs it very fast, leaves no greasy shine. Almost no smell which is important for me.