Page 1 - Reviews - Mizon, Collagen Power Lifting Emulsion, 4.05 fl oz (120 ml) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Texture is good. It's not too thick like some of the lotion textures. Moisturizing level is medium so better if you use a serum prior. I would use this a couple of times through out the day if I can remember.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Have used it only for a while but very nice light texture and moisturizes pretty good with no oily effect. Very large bottle looks like will last forever 😆

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

very happy with this one ! enormous size for reasonable price. i use it after toner and before cream in the morning. happy with result . skin is moisture well after

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I used it for 2 weeks now with my retinol and so far it's working. The scent is nice and the quality is also good. Highly recommended especially to those who have sensitive skin.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

this cream are so nice felling on my skin ,apsorb so easy ,I love it ,I order more ,I'm in love wiht allready ,thank you

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Nice and light. I use it with the lifting cream from the same brand. Recommend

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I like this product .. I recommend

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

good product thanks a lot i herb

Posted on May 28, 2022

good product, love the texture, fast delivery

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Nice moisturising texture . Not too thin not too thick. Caused bumps on my face . Irritates rosacea areas.