NZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Checked the ingredients and your skin will be very hydrated and moisturised. They have great ingredients in the range like Trehalose, two forms of glycerin, HA, allantoin, panthenol, Adenosine, Centella and hydrolysed collagen. It is a great water-binding ingredient and an emollient. It will plump up any fine lines and temporary firm up the skin by boasting moisture barrier. 44 years, combo skin.

I love this brand. They make great products and this collagen serum does not disappoint. The serum has a good viscosity and absorbs well into the skin. It improves your skins elasticity, prevents and removes small wrinkles like those around your eyes. The wrinkles around your face become less pronounced. I use this product twice a day in the morning and at night. There is no scent to this serum. It is packaged well and of great quality.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

A Great product, with ingredients that really nourish the skin, great for complete the skincare routine. This is a perfect ampule, not sticky, very penetrating. This is perfect to use as night routine as one of the last steps to seal in all other steps. I highly recommend these Korean brand

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I LOVE this product!!!! After a nice exfoliation this makes my face feel luxurious and amazing. I told my mom about it and now she and my two aunts are using it and all three love it as much as I do. I highly recommend this product! The bottle has lasted me a long time and I will definitely be buying more when I begin to run out.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Good quality serum. I like that it does not weigh down, after absorption the skin is moist and radiant, the first 2 minutes there is a feeling of stickiness, as soon as the liquid is absorbed the face does not stick, you can continue to apply the necessary products or makeup, put up.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

So far so good. It feels like skin is stretched after i use it and absorbs really nice if you have oily skin don’t worry about using this

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Love the thick texture and easy application dropper. The skin seems to absorb it very well with no sticky feeling after patting it with my finger tips.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I love this. Apart from the cute bottle, the dropper squeezes out just the exact amount to do face and neck, so no waste. It absorbs easily and is safe for problem skin. Good quality and excellent value

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I like how it moistures my skin. It doesn't leave it oily, perfect sensation of protection. And it's very cool paccage, you can share it with family without puting your fingers over there all the time.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Doesn’t clog pores and makes my skin plumped. I saw they changed the formula; I hope it’s as good as the old one.