NZ

prinzessinirmchen
Posted on Apr 15, 2022
Wow Peeling

I love this peeling so much and it's funny effect on the skin. the white rolls really looks like dead peeled skin. I made pics for you. The skin is smooth like babyskin after using and it is also working on sensitive skin. It would be fantastic, if you give me a like and support me :)))

9b30c90a-f727-467d-b4a1-6854cd729c72
989a6163-b742-4e5e-9e00-8fa83fbb2055
fa1b843a-4b8a-4d0f-a2d2-766a86a54cef
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Before purchasing this bottle I used the same brand but in soft package, I must say that even though it’s the same product but this one in bottle really works so good, small amount is enough for the whole face and I can say that it really does it’s job. I’m very impressed cause I wanted exactly that kind of peeling effect ! Update April 3, 2022 Still using it but today got something black inside of it, it’s not glass, seems like some plastic. Pictures attached. It’s not a big deal but since it’s been used as a face wash I don’t want anything extra be present in it.

246afb81-d81f-4b80-966b-87a60011b2bc
SkincareNerd
Posted on May 4, 2022

This is definitely the most gentle peeling gel I have tried in my whole life. :) It is soooo mild that I can use it more than once a day. This is perfect for me. In particular, when I use retinol, it is great for removing the dead skin cells. Excellent price/quality ratio.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Loved, the price is excellent and the peel is lovely, it feels nice in the skin and it leaves very soft afterwards. I used it as my third step after the oil and foam cleanse, while my face is still wet, and follow it with tonner, essence etc. I prefer using it at night because I can follow it with my stronger overnight creams, leaving them overnight helps my skin absorb them better. Also I would use it only twice a week, as over-exfoliating can irritate the skin.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I have been looking for this product for a while now. I needed a scrub that will not dry my sensitive face and not ruin my epidermis. And of course, on my budget level. This made a big difference on my face after using it for a month. My dry skin in my lower cheeks is finally gone. No more dry white patches of skin around my face for me. So grateful I found this product. I stocked up because its one of my favorite product I use in my everyday routine.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I have been using Missha for almost a year, their other products are amazing and I tried this for first time. It does take off the dead akin cells and you can actually see the white stuffs coming out as you rub this product. Do not apply in wet face or with water. It will not work. Use on dry face and dry hands

Posted on May 15, 2022

One of the best products I have found. I have just ordered my second bottle. I use it every other day after cleansing. The quality powerful ingredients are evident, and have noticed a clarifying effect on my skin, such as smaller pores on chin and nose and generally clearer complexion. Has convenient packaging as well.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I’ve used this kind of skin peels from Japan in the past and they do work well. However, my skin do get sensitive after using it too much(4times/wk). This one solved the problem. Skin felt like it just drank a big glass of water. Very soft, plump and hydrated. No irritation whatsoever. For people who have really sensitive skin too most chemical peels, this is a safe yet effective alternative. Good for remove moderate amount of skin texture and dead skin. Use at night maybe 1-2times a week and following by sunscreen the next day.

Potiholic Skincare
Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Very soft, suitable for the most sensitive skins, like mine. But don't be fool, when you retire the product, the solid particles are no dead skin cells: that is a cosmetic trick. I feel my skin very clean after using this soft gel but I need to apply a few drops of vegetable oil (atopic skin). I use it twice a week in face and I'm starting with shoulders very soon, where a suffer from a little of "ace" or something similar. I'm glad because I can use this peeling without damages. But i must advertise you about the visual trick. Very cheap because you need one or two pumps for face or face and neck.