Page 1 - Reviews - Missha, M Signature Real Complete B.B Cream, No. 21 Light Pink Beige, SPF 25 / PA++, 1.58 oz (45 g) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

After checking there's no rose hip (am allergic) like the previous edition & looking at reviews thought I'd try the No.21 light pink beige and its great! For reference am second or third from the lightest: cool complexion with some yellow tones, eg Lancome Lys Rose, Clinique Even Better in Ivory 03, Maybelline Fit Me Poreless in Ivory 115. The light, fresh coverage works for my 60 year old greasy, few wrinkles, open pored skin (always need a quality powder on T zone; this would be too shiny & pore revealing on me without powder in humid Sydney, Australia)

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Female with fair skin Asian(singaporean) 50 year old Stickiness 4/5 but not uncomfortable Coverage 4/5 (still use eye concealer to have full coverage ) Sensitivity 0/5 ( little fragrance and no allergy at all)

7ce8ebb4-1532-4d84-94fd-f05740b641f7
Posted on Nov 24, 2021

What a great buy, my God, especially with a discount. I have a normal mature skin, so this one makes it looking better and with a combination of Missha Boomer my skin never looked better within last year. As usual nice packaging and tube design, coverage is thick, but looks really natural, no scent for my nose. Highly recommended.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

Misha at the top 😌🥇 Beautiful packing, comfortable dispenser, pleasant fragrance of the product, high quality. Since I discovered this product for myself, I'm not using any other B.B cream. Totally recommend!

b8c6d90a-8efc-49f0-bce4-f60f8723bcb4
Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I do love this brand and use it almost daily. I use the sunscreen and wanted to try this product but see that at times it does dry out my combo skin. I am in my 50's so it maybe part of it but I still love this brand and believe the coverage and price is still worth having for those days you just want some protective SPF and no foundation days.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I've been using this BB cream for well over 10years since my 20s, so I was really happy to find it on iherb and it was cheaper than buying it locally for me in Japan, even though it is a Korean product just across the water. Even good as a light color for westerner's light skin tones. It is one of the original BB creams that was produced of great quality, texture, and easy to apply. Having this bottle size lasts me about 4-6 months. Usually using 2 or 3 pumps depending how much coverage I want, and finishing it over with powder to seal it in better for my skin since I tend to have a combination of oily and dry. It is one of the lightest colors that suits me for winter, and Korean foundations tend to be lighter than Japanese basic foundations at the drug store. I've always thought the packaging was cute too. It's a tube inside the bottle so I like to take it apart when it gets to the end to try to squeeze it out a bit more using the inner pump to scrape it out. It think this is good for various ages. But if you tend to be more oily you may need to apply powder on top to seal it. I think with just about any cream foundation you need to seal it with other products whether under or on top for oily skin. For more visible blemishes you may need a concealer, but for most redness and dark areas it covers it well. This is just a bit lighter than MACs N20 or about the same as Bare Minerals fair light colors.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Nice colour, suits in with my pink undertoned skin ! Is a little on the thick texture side but good if you want fuller coverage. Good size package - thought it would be a soft tube but it’s a hard plastic with a pump.

Posted on May 15, 2022

There is no better coverage than Missha. Tone 21 is the best for pale skin. I love the fact that it’s no visible on skin. Thank you!

Posted on May 10, 2022

soft texture ,full coverage ,equal composition ,suitable color to my skin , rich with hydrants and benefit for your make up and sunblock as same time its 30+spf

Posted on May 9, 2022

I've been using this product for five years now and I just keep ordering it. It provides optimal coverage plus, protect from the sun damage and smells nice.