NZ

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I have 2c hair . I love the consistency of the product, it applies very nicely on wet hair. If not applied evenly it tends to dry and get sticky. I put a leave in and light curl cream before applying and I glaze it with a gel after to avoid frizz. Though all of that seems heavy, my curls are well defined and mositurised.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This is a very thick twisting soufflé and it is extremely moisturizing! My hair remains moisturized for almost 1 week with no re application. I have 4C hair which is dry and this has been doing a great job keeping my hair moisturized.

70aa9de0-ff29-4653-8bc2-20f51c7035a6
Posted on May 13, 2022

One of my favorite twisting products it smells amazing imparts great shine and i mean your hair will be really shiny. It has a really nice hold and moisturizes the hair at the same time. It defines the curls. Scent is amazing. I have 3b 3c hair and use this for my twist when i do protective styles.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

For the use, did not expect it to have so much hold, it holds better than hair gels do, so if you like hold in ur curls go for it, it u want loose curls then don’t, the scents is very pleasant its nice, the size of the bottle is great, little goes a long way due to the hold.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I have 4c hair and this product works well with my hair. Mostly use it when I want to braid my hair 100% recommended for 4c smells amazing too.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

My dry curly hair loves butters and creams. This twisting cream is very hydrating and emollient withour feeling greasy. The hold is good, the smell is lovely and overall I am really impressed. I will for sure buy it again.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I have several products which I use for my curls on different occasions. I must say this is a great product. It's a great definition to my curls.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I used it many times the quality is perfect and very big size duitable for all ages packaged in a safety way great benefit for hair and used for sesitive and moisturize the hair very well

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I love this product. I use it to twist my curls and it has done justice to my curls.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

the besttttt hairgel for curly hair size 340 g excellent package easy to use benefits to curly hair