NZ

Based on 3,196 Ratings
2,516
Posted on Nov 8, 2022
It works!

I got a taste showing my blood had a lack of iron which caused me feel dizzy all the time. So I did some research and decided to try this one. An I didn’t regret at all. I can see a good result from the first day I took it.

3eb4014c-751b-4a31-bc95-d503d3200641
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Due to leaky gut, I lost nutrients & blood. I took ordinary iron but it gave me breakouts. But with this supplement, I get the ingredients I need, with no reactions. I have more energy and feel healthier. Easy to swallow size too. And quality is great so I’ll buy it again.

24abb2b5-b61e-4410-a563-53d733c210a3
Posted on Oct 10, 2022

This product really help with my well being, great quality and composition, also has no taste! The ingredient and dosage are perfect for benefit of the body. The size of the product is easy to take. The package came really fast and well, always recommend IHerb for product’s with good quality.

d65f3490-cae6-4018-893b-1565c47f4048
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

it is very good i love the product will buy again soon. i will also give it to my sister so that she can try it. i had read the ingredients and i am so satisfied. the quality is good, and the size is big. this also boost my energy.

e884ca46-9a58-4eea-810b-43c9d82f183b
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I’m anaemic and has other medical conditions for more than 10yrs. I’ve even had to do blood transfusion. All efforts made to increase bloodcount thru medical experts failed to increase my bloodcount until i was recommended this supplement by a friend. I almost gave up but i thought i should give this a last shot as i’m unable to do a major op until my bloodcount stabilize. Amazingly, after 4mths of consumption, my bloodcount is at normal range! I’m still in disbelief but extremely satisfied with the results. I highly recommend this product!!

d8f8755d-1c70-4747-863c-cab8be379ecc
Posted on May 1, 2022

Good quality product. I love that it comes in a glass bottle. I only take away 1 star because I feel the bottle is huge compared to the amount that's in it. It takes up alot of counter space. Tablet only fill less than half the bottle. This product advertises to boost iron without nausea or constipation. it does cause me alot of constipation however.

4de883a8-f814-4f79-833d-1bfeb97ddb67
8b485a86-0cd9-44a5-9d88-7554dd55997f
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I have taken these on an empty stomach and did not experience any nausea or upset, so that alone earns 5 stars! I have a hard time swallowing pills, so I do have to crush these up, they do not taste that great in all honesty, but not as horrible as other pills I've tried. They're palatable enough to get down and that I appreciate!

Posted on May 21, 2022

It's the only supplement that didn't gave me stomache aches. I love absolutely love it and recommend it 100%! I had a surgery and kept losing blood and I'm a little anemic and didn't have enough iron after the surgery, so I craved so mant eggs, fish, chicken, no matter how much I ate, I wouldn't be satisfied and gained 6 kilograms in a moth and a half. Tried other iron pills, but always stopped because I had a stomach ache and I had really bad headaches and fatigue until I took -one- pill and I swear that afte 1-2 hours of taking it the headache gone and I wasn't craving anything or felt that constant hunger, like I was finally full like I was supposed to be! Thank you so much. It helped me alot! The package was great, the effect was amazing, the taste didn't bother me at all, maybe the smell was a little off, but it was a great purchase overall! Thank you so much!

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I had been having some trouble with feeling like I wasn't getting enough oxygen. After having a blood test, I found out that I had low hemoglobin, most likely from donating blood and not taking longer between donations. I started taking Blood Builder, and within a couple of days I was feeling much better. I had taken it in the past only when I was going to donate blood in a few days, but now I take it daily. It has made a huge difference. The tablets are easy to swallow, and since the product is food based, it is easy on the digestive tract.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

it is costly for me but The effect is wow. I had issue by feeling extremely hot at the office and home without strong cooling fan a/c.. and once felt and could not brief. After consulting with doctor been advised to take iron supplements by which my oxygen level I the blood as I understood will improve. I might explain incorrectly. apologise in case. but really After taking this blood builder I am no longer feel hot and dizzy. I am going to the gym now and easily doing exercise. of course you need to consult your doctor first.