Page 1 - Reviews - Maui Moisture, Hair Care, Lightweight Hydration + Hibiscus Water Conditioner, For All Hair Types, 13 fl oz (385 ml) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have low porosity thin wavy oily hair so I’m always looking for something to both hydrate my ends but not way down my hair and I think this one is so far the best conditioner I’ve ever found as it does all of the above. my only issue is with the packaging of this container is it sometimes gets a bit hard to get any product out without having to really squeeze the bottle but other than that I love it and I really love how much product you get for this price point.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I used it for 2 times now and I think it great for and the size,the scent quality, packaging are all great.This moisturizer my scalp and my dead ends very nicely and I have sensitive scalp.My hair felt nice and soft.i think any age can use this.There are a lot of benefits for this condition you can see the ingredients are all clean

Posted on May 18, 2022

Pretty package - that's kinda why i got it. The size is good. the scent also nice. I have sensitive scalp and it didn't irritate it so that's cool. In the shower it made my hair feel amazing but I feel that it gave it a bit of a weird texture after my hair drayed off. I don't know - i'll give it another chance bc the quality seems good and I want to see the benefits :)

a2b087fc-ad66-49c6-bdf2-fa41b92666f0
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Smells really lovely, cleans well, leaves hair feeling very soft!

Posted on May 22, 2022

Love this conditioner. Leaves my hair smelling so nice. My hair feels clean and soft.

Posted on May 17, 2022

it’s moiste my curls so gooood i loved it

Posted on May 8, 2022

Recently discovered these conditioners, so happy. Hair is weightless and so shiny!

Posted on May 5, 2022

The size is good and it makes the hair smooth

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Quality size scent good I like it

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Havent tried it yet but cant wait

c971eeea-71ba-495a-a1e6-254d21887264