NZ

Posted on Jul 23, 2022
SO DELICIOUS

This is such a delicious snack! It’s very conveniently packaged, there is a lot inside ~ I believe by the looks of it it’s 1 whole pineapple. The taste is AMAZING, so sweet, so chewy and perfect with a cup of tea. Lasts a very long time on a shelf & doesn’t go bad, there is no use by or expiry date - and only 1 ingredient?! No additives, sugars, oils! I can’t believe it. It’s very healthy, it’s filling, it’s simple and just overall great quality. Very happy and will be purchasing more as it suits my simple plant based diet.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I was craving fried pineapple and went online to order some. After looking around a while these seemed to be the best deal I could find so I ordered 6 pacakages. They are SOooo good! The texture is right… chewy and the pineapple isn’t ‘wet’ like some brands. The flavor it perfectly sweet with a bit of tart. I’m embarrassed to say how quickly I ate them all and plan to order more. I was highly recommend to anyone with a similar sweet tooth!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I bought this to try after buying another brand of dried pineapple that was difficult to chew because it was so dried out.... This was probably the best tasting dried pineapple I've ever purchased and I will definitely buy this again....Easy to chew and no overripe slices in the package. Dried fruit make the perfect snack....especially great for anyone wanting something sweet without choosing to eat refined sugar that will always have a lot of empty calories.

Sam
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

These are soft and chewy and sweet and I love them! I just wish they came in a bigger package because I usually eat them in two sittings. A great alternative snack to chips or other less-healthy options.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I ordered a bunch of different brands of fried pineapple to see which one was the best and this one won hands down! It has the perfect combination of sweet and chewy with no extra sugar. Highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Quite tasty. Comes in big pieces. A little expensive. Convenient though to use in muesli or as snack.

b2369bbb-27da-4865-b862-369348b4e919
Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Used to like it a lot but the last few boxes I bought recently were disappointing. The slices used to be soft enough and chewy. But they are now hard to tear apart even, tough like cardboard and rather tasteless.

f52ccf56-e07f-4a7c-85c4-725eb7edb543
Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Never tried dried pineapples before these ones, so I don't have much of a comparison. I liked the taste as well as the soft and chewy texture but personally prefer the Mariani Simply Dried Mangoes.

Posted on Jun 8, 2021

Identical to the homemade one, with a plus: it's very practical with a very high quality, what more could you ask for? With a muesli, with a piece of bread, with a dessert, when traveling, or eat it pure... you can bring it everywhere and have a good dose of sweetness at any time of the day!