NZ

Posted on May 17, 2022
ممتاز!

3X Moisture Oil+Cream+Butter  Salon Created-Salon Approved  Removes Frizz Detangles  Lasting Hydration  Free From Sulfates SLS-Parabens Phthalates-Silicons  Created over 20 years ago by World Hair Styling Champion Marc Anthony to deliver premium quality True Professional products worldwide. Today the Marc Anthony Professional Styling Team continues the mission of innovation, trends and the guarantee that each product must deliver superior results to be worthy of the seal "Salon Created-Salon Approved." The perfect blend of 3 deeply moisturizing ingredients will leave your curls looking flawless. Marula Oil penetrates damaged areas to restore moisture. Coconut Cream helps to strengthen curls and provide nourishing nutrients. Shea Butter coats and protects the cuticle to smooth and soften. Triple the moisture to hydrate and strengthen while smoothing the cuticle. Creates soft, touchabl

66313ed6-0c65-4a2f-bca7-ca2739e6c548
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

After years of trying to manage my curls I am loving the Strictly Curls range! it's so easy to use and my curls look great!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Great. Used it alongside the other Strictly Curls products and its amazing.

0ccb3483-589c-4b3c-b2f3-ac1bbac66499
Posted on Jan 10, 2021

I have in my 36 years of having dry, unruly, difficult to manage, curly hair never experienced such a thorough moisture. It softened even the split ends. So far, this and the Shea Moisture Co-Wash have been best for my curly hair. It's hard to find a good product.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I love it my hair feels soft and smells amazing

Posted on May 8, 2022

Still trying to find a conditioner that works with my hair.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

love this brand and its quality. works great on my hair and curls. I use it every day

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Very thick which is great for dry/damaged hair. Size was good and smell was great. It moisturized my hair very well.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

This Conditioner works well for my hair and doesn't leave it feeling dry.

Posted on Apr 18, 2021

Have been using this conditioner for a couple of weeks. It has a nice sweet smell, and the hair is nice and soft after use. I have thin, wavy hair with a tendency to curl up as well as frizz. The hair is very nice after use, but I don't see any exceptional difference between this conditioner and others. I'm not sure I'll be buying it again, but it was nice to try out.