NZ

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Mane Choice is a high quality brand aiming for coarse, curly hair mainly. The quality their products is outstanding and this one is no less than others. Also, I love a multipurpose product, even though for its price I will not waste it as a cowash and will use it only as a leave in to benefit fully of its properties.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I should say that prfevious version of 3in1 was my FAVOURITE PRODUCT EVER, and i used about 15 bottles(or more) during 2 years, I used it every time I washed my hair. I don't understand why The Mane Choice decided to change the composition and the fragrance too, it is still good product now, but on my taste previous was much better. It was really best of the best rich leave-in and detangler, and still good co-wash, now it is just a good one.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I can't get enough of this conditioner. I always buy more than 1 bottle per purchase. I've used it as a conditioner and as a leave in. It makes my thick hair so soft and so easy to manage. Great scent too!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

this is a really good conditioner, provides great slip and a good amount of moisture

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

It’s so moisturizer,makes my hair so soft

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Love it. It moisturises well and has nice scent.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

My favorite leave in

Auto-translated from Russian

One of the best conditioner / livin for curls. Softens, helps to unravel and structure curls. I apply in the penultimate step before the fixing gel. I do not wash off and "press" my hair with it, it turns out super soft and super smooth

0a579b71-31de-46d3-aa07-4cb3f36af276
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Very good detangling and easy combing. Slightly makes the curl heavier and stretches. Not the most pleasant smell, disappears in a couple of hours. Inconvenient packaging, the product is thick enough and hard to squeeze out, and the remains dry up in the lid. It did not cause much enthusiasm, I expected noticeable moisture, but the feeling that, on the contrary, dries up.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Cool product. As I didn’t use a scoop, I took care of the scalp. Like Livin - just with a bang. The smell of lollipops, like the whole series, nourishes along the entire length, the hair whispers directly THANKS for such a cool thing! Recommend! On very damp hair, solo or under the gel - a chic base FOR CURLY! If it was helpful, please click like!