Page 1 - Reviews - MadeGood, Crispy Light Granola, Strawberry, 10 oz (284 g) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Since my wife has peanuts and other nut allergies & prefers cereal processed in a free facility, this is by far the best and only cereal we found for her. Cheers! 😎👍🏼

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Really pleasantly surprised with this purchase! So delicious, adding an additional layer of texture and multiple flavours to my cereal! Sweet, crispy, light snack. I thoroughly enjoy this and would recommend it.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

My son is allergic to tree nuts and sesame. This granola is safe for him to have! We love MadeGood products! I add this granola to his breakfast cereal or to plain yogurt.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

My go to granola! Appreciate the good for you ingredients. Love the flavor and light crispy taste. Perfect for pairing with my favorite dairy free yogurt :)

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Really tasty and not too sweet. Subtle flavour of strawberry. I wish it was cheaper, or more in the bag...doesn't last for too long. Good to mix with other cereal like heritage flakes and corn flakes. Kids like it, too, so I recommend it.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

One of the sweet treat in morning Give me the energy to start off in morning

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Absolutely love this granola. Delicious and good for you. What is not to like? I highly recommend. You will not be disappointed.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Good taste. hope there will be more products from this brand. Would be interested to try the chocolate flavour one next time.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Healthy and yummy breakfast cereals for kids. Highly recommended for kids.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Great taste. Crunchy. Kids love it as a breakfast item.