NZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

my daughter really loves it. she kept asking for it . I love that it's sugerfree and ingredients are organic and all natural. the size is great and smell too . it tastes good and I will buy it again next time. the package was good and overall great quality . i recommend it

9bf668cc-a0e3-4633-95ec-26e0d52a50a2
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

These are very very good probiotic gummies- especially good if you have any difficulty or trouble swallowing pills for any reason! They are not too sweet and are all natural! I am very happy with this purchase. I had read some online reviews of probiotics, and these were rated one of the very best to get. I’d say that’s a pretty solid win!! If this review was helpful, please give a thumbs up! :)

Posted on May 13, 2022

My son has been taking these for about 6 months. He used to take a Mary Ruth probiotic, but I liked how these have less sugar and contain a prebiotic as well, not mention they are organic ❤️ My son loves the flavor and says they are his favorite out of all of the vitamins he takes.

Posted on May 6, 2022

great taste, not too sweet. overall the quality is up to most standard that I observed. the ingredients look good too. the size of each gummies are considered generous, they are quite big sized. love the product's idea concept and branding. the package is great too. the supplement seems to be enough for my kid too.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

I think its agreat product. Since we started using it my child's immunity has improved. It also has a great taste, not full of sugar and my 2 year old loves it.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

The taste is good and easier to take with mini gummy size. Clear instructions and I think my digestive system does improve a bit after taking this. Good supplement to recommend

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Great product, easy to get the probiotics and prebiotics in a single gummy. My kids said they tasted great so thats a win. Seemed to be a good value as well.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I use this in combination with other probiotics because the strains included in this product are not usually found in kids probiotics. I like that it doesn't contain added sugar but not a fan of the added "natural flavors".

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I am definitely going to order more and myself and my kids to love it❤ 😍 it is easy to chew and the it doesn't have a lot of sugar. I am happy fantastic fantastic