NZ

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

It's too sweet if I eat it directly from spoon, so I added sea salt into it and tasted even better imo because the saltiness balances the sweetness. Then I tried to mix it with hot coconut milk (I use coconut milk powder), and now I wondered why I didn't do this sooner, because the sweetness is just tone down even more with the addition of coconut milk, it's a perfect match for me, a warm and comforting guilt-free snack, so because of this, it's definitely a repurchase. 😁

d734767b-ee2e-456e-8afe-a8922f43a28f

I didn't notice that granola is granola free when I purchase, but this granola was perfect. It's kind of mixture of nuts, plus the blueberries. The blueberries are the best part, their texture is great, not chewy, and have very sweet taste. I eat it with milk in the morning as breakfast, and I think it would be perfect also in yogurt, and maybe in salads. The package is small, but the quality of this product worth it. I will probably order it again.

f4eabf88-24a2-4104-b43b-d63d8f657f6e
b49bf15d-5a5c-419c-b79e-c7951b730ab2
5c8ba0c5-b99f-44f0-a461-fc170ecdb8f1
97c4eda6-7930-4577-9e78-8888b5f80430
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

This keto granola is one od the tastiest out there!!! I recommend this with yogurt or my fave in a bowl with some cut up strawberries and almond milk!!! Wow. I could easily eat a whole bag... for the price I wish I could get more but que sera sera.

b1ee23d3-eb66-49d3-98a6-0bc6a45aa994
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

It’s the best keto granola ever!!! I didn’t expect that it would be this tasty!! The package is not big, but lots of crunchy and healthy nuts in it, also I love the blueberries, doesn’t have those fake weird taste, very happy with it! I tried it on its own, with milk, with yogurt, with frozen yogurt… etc all taste amazing!! Please like if it helps;)

e6b687b9-9557-4da7-8d31-a87b8e79a996
e8278aa5-30d9-4ac2-b271-891fea6c01fd
Posted on May 26, 2022

Very sweet for me, crunchy too, might try this with their 'maple' syrup once. Bought two pouches on sale, and that's what two pouches looked like in one bottle. Repurchase? nope, I was only curious before, its sweetness is just too much for me, at first it tasted so good, later when I got used to it, it kinda bored & numbed my taste buds with its sweetness, maybe make it more salty will taste better, you know, salty and sweet at the same time, in here the sweetness is too domineering, I might put extra sea salt in it next time with their maple syrup.

43b697e6-0345-44ab-b075-ad8e7023d932
ce87c99f-d7fa-423e-80d0-fb640cdfd381
67b72cdc-75f8-472e-955a-ea60cbbcd008
58624dbb-ad4f-425d-a0ab-8abb7f15a9bb
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

The blueberries were surprisingly light and crispy, almost like chips. Coconut flavour is strongest flavour in this mix. Not sure if it really works well as a cereal and I'm not a fan on yogurt but I do mix it with other cereals to lower carb amount and for flavour. Would probably be good on ice cream or oatmeal.

e3c80ba2-e974-4a81-829c-14671602cdfb
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

If you’re eating low carb and miss granola, then this is for you. It’s not overly sweet, but sweet enough. It has a great crunch and holds up well in milk. But it’s also good enough to eat on its own. The blueberries are freeze dried, so they’re like little crispy sweet puffs. This granola is definitely worth a shot if you’re looking for that kind of thing.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I follow keto and love granola so in trying to find one I like I gave this one a try and so happy I did! I eat it alone or with my yogurt. will be getting more!

6e47bbb5-bde0-48cd-a44d-93a3d2025280
376af4de-4131-4560-9c21-009d70804f23
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I absolutely love this granola. I find it quite sweet so my serving sizes are much smaller which is great as it lasts longer. I normally eat as Keto Porridge with coconut milk but also love to have a small handful when I hit brain fog hour and need to focus which really works to help concentrate. Must hit the sweet spot. The price would normally be out of my budget but I purchased on a trial price and have purchased ever since as I just really enjoy the flavors. They all work together perfectly.

Posted on May 24, 2022

It's very nice product for breakfast. I'm serving it with milk. I like that there's no oat flakes and a lot of nuts and berries. Taste is excellent and size is small. So it's possibly to use it like a nutrition topping for your dishes. I like those ingredients and so then - a quality.