NZ

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I've tried so many eye creams, including really expensive high brand ones, and most of them were only making my eye area more dry, and more wrinkly. Finally this is an eye cream that moisurizes skin and doesn't dry it out. It softens existing wrinkles too. I love the texture, natural ingredients, huge amount (48 g) which will last over a year. I can't recommend this cream highly enough!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This is the first time I am trying this product. So far, I am very satisfied. I like the container as it is easy to squeese out a small amount (which is all you need), and it gives good instructions on how to use this cream. it feels good under the eyes too. It is more natural in its ingredients than you might find in other similar products.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I feel like my skin has looked so much brighter abd softer since I started using this cream. Even my 13 year old daughter has commented on it.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This stuff it’s my favourite eye cream and it lasts forever. Really helps with the fine lines and wrinkles near my under eye. 10 out of 10 recommend this to you!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I like that it’s only cream that I’ve used that has visible results, incredible! Very good quality, nice packaging, smooth composition that applies easily. Only a tiny amount is required, don’t push the pump down all the way

Posted on May 29, 2022

Only need a grain of rice sized amount. Happy so far with how it looks. Only been using a couple of weeks, time will tell!

Posted on May 10, 2022

It's not easy to find so moisturizing eye cream, but this one really hydrates and softens the skin. Really small amount is needed, so the package will last long. No specific scent. I like it, will definitely purchase it again.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

This the only product I keep purchasing over and over from this company! This eye cream does wonders and hydrates well.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Great moisturizer, my skin is well hydrated after application. I love how natural it is.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Excellent cream! Very delicate, perfectly moisturizes the skin around the eyes!