NZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 16, 2022
Helps my husband's asthma!

This has been my husband's go to supplement to use when it's allergy season or winter time when the cold air starts to hit. Definitely helps to lessen his more severe asthma symptoms. He says that he notices its effects within 10 minutes usually, and it's made him reach for his rescue inhaler less.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Bought for my husband. He doesn't comment much whether something works or not. I do know Life Seasons is a great brand and have used some of their other products like the Breathe-X. A definite repeat buyer on that one.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I purchased these for my husband who has bronchiectasis and he feels they help a lot with thinning mucus so he is able to cough it up. He has also been coughing a lot less than usual.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This seems to be a good quality product. I have been taking it all winter. If I have any secretions it seems to thin them out.

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

Since I was little, sometimes I had difficulties in breathing. It was like I could not breath using the whole capacity of my lung. It was on and off. Did not happen often, so I did not take it seriously, never had anything checked or X-rayed. During the pandemy, my breathing difficulties became more intense. It was still on and off, sometimes I could breath easily when I woke up, then difficult in the afternoon, and all good again at night. I remembered one day I was in the kitchen, could not breath properly, I felt like there was not enough oxygen in the kitchen. Then I went to the backyard hoping to get more oxygen... But it felt the same, I still could not breath properly. I was too scared to go to the lung doctor or to have it xrayed because of the pandemy, afraid if I would catch the virus instead. I searched on iherb and found this. After 1-2 weeks taking it, I felt much better. Breathing difficulties seemed to happen even less frequent.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

My husband has asthma so I bought this product. We really like most of their supplements in general and this was another winner!

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I bought these for a friend who was having some breathing problems after Covid. He said he thought they really helped him feel better.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

It works convincingly. The cough of a cold just appeared, I started taking three capsules and the cough subsides after 3 days.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

seems to be working I'm definitely breathing easier.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I find breathing a little easier after taking this. But I only saw effects after finishing almost 2 bottles. Worth a try.