NZ

4.9
Based on 5,668 Ratings
5,092
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

The size and quantity of this product is really worth the price. I bought this for my diet and currently TTC some people said it helps for fertility also. Good thing that the taste of it not so strong unlike the others. Quality is good and the ingredient. I like the package also. Great supplement.

4b7d5ba0-1842-40b9-9c5b-248608e2cb1a
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

The quality is superb, the ingredient is complete. The size is easy to swallow, the dosage is just right for me. My immune has improved In addition to the sun. The packaging is convenient, its effect on my bone deficiency. The absorption is easy & taste alright. I love this hence repeated order.

3485024b-357d-4190-bd72-a861d83e0dce
Posted on Jan 31, 2023

Amazing quality, love the brand. Totally like it. I started taking it as soon as i received it. Easy swallowed pill size, great ingredients i like its effect of immunity. Good packaging conditions away from the sun , will help deal eith my vit d deficiency best absorption no taste and will protect my bones

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

I like that the product is free of taste and unnecessary aromas. The softgels are very small, smooth and easy to swallow. The dosage in one softgel is large so I don't need to take it every day. Good quality packaging and the product. I think it has effect on my overall helth.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

First time trying Life Extension. Quality is good. The size and dosage amount is enough for daily needs. Ingredient is vit d3. Taste is ok. I’m buying this for my aunt who wanted some vit d supplement. Package content is worth for the price. Hoping this will help boost her immunity, bone health. Definitely a nice gift for Christmas

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

The bigger dosage of vitamin D I take in winter (5000) in no-sun days, while during the year I usually take 1000 or 2000 IU per day. Deficiency of vitamin D effects my mood a lot. The size of the capsules is very comfortable, no taste is felt. The package is small, plastic.

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Like the dosage! It’s a quality product with no extra ingredients. We take it for immunity when lack the sun to provide bone health and avoid deficiency. Packaging and size are good too, no taste at all and absorbs really well! We saw the effect very fast! Recommend it