NZ

Based on 1,274 Ratings
Posted on Jan 24, 2023
1,365

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

This product has been awesome for me. I had low back pain for a long time; I ended up having back surgery. Following that, I was taking painkillers as needed. Since I started to receive curcumin with lipoic acid, I managed to stop all my painkiller pills, and I am happy to continue taking just supplements. It helped me as well with some knee pain twice; again, I managed to stop any regular painkillers.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Age is catching up and inflammation issues is becoming inevitable, aching is my main concern. And taking painkillers daily would do more harm than good. Read about what the magical Turmeric can do and hence decided to try this natural supplement for its higher bio-availability. Price is reasonable too imo.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Life Extension Super Bio-Curcumin contains superior quality ingredients and antioxidants in an easy to use package. The capsules are easy to swallow for any age. Curcumin has been shown to benefit cognitive function and provide improvement for inflammation, and help with joint pain. It has no taste. Better quality than pharmacy supplements.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I have taken the curcumin now for a few days. It pain is subsiding. If it’s working for me it is excellent quality. I presumed it is what it stated in the supplement fact.

fc9b28bf-fa38-4bc5-af83-bf03a9b1845a
Posted on Dec 8, 2022

In my opinion, it is important that the curcumin product is marked BCM-95®, which means that the curcumin extract is a patented and much researched curcumin extract. The product combines curcuminoids (curcumin) and turmeric essential oils, which guarantees that it is well absorbed.

Life Extension is such a great brand and their products are of a top quality, as well as this Bio curcumin, an antioxidant that helped me with inflammation, its of benefit for joints, cognitive etc. I see the improvements since started taking it. Probably will restock on this great supplement.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Wasnt too sure this would help with my joints but they have drastically improved I am so impressed, a high quality product I will definitely be buying regularly

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Always on the search for a form of curcumin that is earlier for the body to absorb. This one is made my Life Extension a top notch brand. Curcumin is great from my research for joints, knees, and the brain. It helps me with pain. The product has no after taste. I take it in the morning usually with a protein health shake. The package is good.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Best thing I’ve ever purchased so far. If you have any brain issues, foggy don’t seem to remember things lately , well this is for you