NZ

4.5
Based on 3,205 Ratings
2,172
Posted on Dec 16, 2022

One of the best in the market to keep your vision in great shape. Probably one of two which I come across with astaxanthin and saffron. I am in my early 70s and I am able to read the really small print. I have been using this brand plus the other company's for more than 20 years to protect my eyesight. Thanks for the great product. I recommend it to anyone anytime to protect his or her eyesight. Quality? What else if I have been using it for such a long time and continue to do so. The ingredients are exceptional given that the company added astaxanthin and saffron when research showed the benefits for taking them.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

A very good product it has helped me with retinal problems, since taking this product my eye sight has improved and is getting better with time, the soft gels are small and easy to swallow which is always an issue for me, no after taste. Very happy with the results I get from this supplement

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

A perfect combo of carotenoid ingredients for the eyes in highly absorbable phospholipid form from a top quality brand. Unlike many other brands, this one has a higher dosage of zeaxanthin (4mg) in both meso and trans forms. Add astaxanthin to it and you have a perfect combo for the eyes (my vision improvement was noticeable) with additional benefits for the skin and as a general antioxidant. Like.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023
1,519

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

I’ve only had these a few days, they are easy to take small gel capsules. I think it’s too early to rate there performance as I think it will take a bit longer. But no side effects so looking promising. I’m hoping to remedy the floaters that come and go, and make my eyes fatigue & vision more resilient to using my tablet computer.

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

I could see a real difference in the first week with the eyes it's beautiful product good quality the saffron is very good for the eyes and also comes the person good ingredients I like the product cuz it does what it's supposed to do because it's good product

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I'm always looking for eye supplements to improve my eyesight. I haven't noticed much changes, it's more of a preventive measure. There's no taste to the pills, but I highly recommend eating it with fatty food otherwise it won't go absorbed from experience. I took it on empty stomach and excreted it so it was wasted :D

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

As a senior with Macular Degeneration, I love this product as it is so much easier on the stomach than other formulas as it is made by a highly reputable company & sourced from the highest quality of natural ingredients. I actually feel my eyesight improves when i take this product faithfully!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I was so worried when one morning I woke up with a round floater, very bright and troublesome that I could hardly focus. I searched through all the products in iHerb and came across this product for good vision with carotenoids as its main component. It's been 3 weeks now, and there's a huge improvement in my right eye! The floaters somehow faded and I am seeing well again.