NZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I took blueberry extract during and after covid to relieve intoxication and speed up recovery. My doctor advised me to take q10, blueberry and cranberry extracts. I have been taking this complex for more than 3 months and I am satisfied with the result, I have fully recovered from the covid.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Great quality. It contains anthocyanins, which can cross the blood-brain barrier and travel to specific areas of the brain (hippocampus) that are associated with learning and memory, can inhibit several enzymes in the brain (JNKs, ASK1, and p38 pathways), which decreases inflammation and promotes neuronal health, can enhance brain function by stimulating the growth and development of neurons (through changes in synaptic plasticity and neurogenesis). Highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I'm taking this Blueberry Extract by Life Extension everyday and it really works well. I will keep taking it so I can be healthier. Package is simple and quality and ingredients are good. It makes my knee healthier. It tastes good too. Good to swallow. Good for my diet. Gives me good effects. It improves my healthy and life.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Very good supplement for polyphenols and anthocynanins which is also good for anti-aging. Overall helps with my concentration at work and I feel less brain fog when I take this.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This is the best and easiest way for me to source Wild Blueberry for sure, the powder is always so hard to find and the blueberries themselves are a bit too small and finicky for my liking. The capsule is perfect, I will continue buying this!

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I still can't say what effect it has. I have been using it for 2 months. He swallowed easily. I will order it again. I am back after 6 months of consumption.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I look at the computer a lot and my eyes feel very dry so this definitely helps my eyes feel less dry and is good quality with good packaging.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Been trying to get the Wild Blueberry here in Thailand but found this alternative supplement which seems to work. Do wish it didn't have other chemical in the ingredients but all in all. Great. Feels more vital taking along with other supplements. Finished 1 bottle. Ordering another one.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

i bought 4 products including Blue Berry Extract from this website. The parcel just arrived this morning... I am busy with my work.. I have not open it yet... I would edit, amend and update this review accordingly later after few weeks of consumption Based on majority who mentioned it is really excellent product, i have a psoitive feeling that this product is a good product

92353cd8-39dd-4b37-bb3b-b1a4bc9b30c0
d2549e64-878e-477d-98c1-1ffb87a5277f
Posted on Aug 26, 2021

So far it seems to be a great product. It arrived quickly and in good condition. I purchased this for it's antioxidant effects and hope it helps with all the inflammation I seem to have, along with helping my overall brain health. I have used this brand before. This is my first purchase of this product, so I am reserving judgement as to whether I will purchase it again.

3c78725b-1ebf-4ded-badd-907c19f4a1c0