NZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I've been taking this on and off over 2 months. The packaging is attractive and the capsules smell nice. I have gone through cataract surgery followed by laser ops due to torn retina, and my vision had been affected. I take these blueberry extract together with Lutein to help with the eye health. The quality seems to be good, and does seem to improve my eye conditions a bit. Hope that helps!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I was recommended by a doctor to take this type of supplement for additional care and support for the eyes. I've used and know of the Life Extension brand to be quite good in quality, so naturally I bought this supplement to try. It's easy to store and take daily and I find it to be a great product.

blueberries are very healthy and provide important health benefits such as certain phytonutrients that are difficult to obtain from many other foods. unfortunately, it’s very difficult to buy blueberries where i live, so they fresh berries are absent from my diet, and i need to rely on supplements to get some of the benefits berries can provide. these life extension supplements seem to be of high quality, mainly because i like that there are few ingredients besides blueberries (and pomegranate powder as well, which as another ingredient i don’t mind). of course, one can’t replace the pleasure and delicious taste of fresh blueberries with pills, but for those of us who live in certain areas, this product is recommended..

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

good composition of ingredients....potent benefits of these two superfoods in one capsule. I trust the quality of the brand and the ingredients. Some people might need to take 2 capsules to see the benefits. I would start with one pill and see if it makes a difference else try 2 pills. Definitely improves energy.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This is an excellent product! I have been taking it for about a month now and have definitely seen a difference in my overall health. My inflammation has decreased significantly and my energy levels are much higher. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an all-natural way to improve their health!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Vegetarian capsules (no gelatin)! Blueberry and Pomegranate extracts are great for your skin and overall well-being. Easy to swallow. Life Extension is a great brand.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I have this for 4 and it's good for my eyes and powerful of antioxidant from blueberry & pomegranate extracts . The good part for skin also i think .Please click 👍for my review if its helpful to you. Thank you so much:)

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Good product for those who have blood sugar balancing issues, that's blueberry part. As to pomegranate, it is useful for urinal issues and prostate gland

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I don't know the effects yet, but it sounds great. Taking just a week or so now. Fantastic ingredients and the supplement is easy to swallow.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

The combination of the two ingredients is excellent. I take it continuously in order to protect my retina. A high quality supplement from Life Extension. Recommended.