NZ

4.7
Based on 2,895 Ratings
2,236
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Quality antioxidant combo I bought these to keep my eyes health as I spent most of my time using computer my ayes experience fatigue as I read somewhere carotenoids improve my eye sight this is the main benefit Why I take these My skin get protected from free radicals the taste isn't badthe package is great.The price is affordable.

d01fb10f-948f-4ce5-8e2c-6e93bf9e4e00
Posted on Jul 28, 2022
8,077

Lutein is one of two major carotenoids found in the human eye (macula and retina). It is thought to function as a light filter, protecting the eye tissues from sunlight damage.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Purchase this lutein for my grand parents always. I tried many other products but my grandpa loves this one so much. He has issues with his eyes and saw the improvement since he takes this lutein. I love the quality, size and package. Now desided to take it myself to improve my poor eyesight

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Good for eye health. May have applications also for the brain and for skin health. Helps with blue light to a certain extent and help with computer work and overall long term vision supplement. No issue with taste. Quality natural ingredients. Love the veggie capsules. Size is good for the price.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I love this vitamin and will recommend it to everyone I know. It has helped improve my quality of life, my health and most importantly my mood. I have a lot of energy and great focus, but that kind of just isn't good enough for me. This vitamin makes all the difference.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I like to add this eye supplement with my multiple vitamins every day. My eyes are better with this supplement than without it as I was experiencing blurry vision specially in the mornings. My eye exams are good without my vision getting worse. There is no 100 percent guarantee with any supplement but if you research Lutein, the legitimate documentation shows it is usually helpful to eye health. This will be my second order n for sure I will be continuing with same. The price offered by Iherb for the product is excellent comparing to others. thank you team Iherb

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Great quality product for the eyes. I start using this product about 3yrs ago and this is one of my top 3 choices. Ingredients included zen for absorption. My daughter job involves computer so this definitely helps with her vision. Pills taste ok and easy to swallow. Not a medical advice. Worth trying.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I by it to my wife, 72 years, who during decades have not too good eyes. It is good as it also contains Zeazanthin. But besides I also give her a vitamin A pil. All of these inportant for the eye, and yearly up to 100,000 children born blind, as mother missing vitamin A.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I work at a computer and am very worried about my eye health. I can't eat enough food containing lutein so it’s easier to have one pill with daily norm. It has neutral taste and middle size. But remember that in order for the carotenoids to be absorbed, the pill must be taken while eating a fat-containing meal. Otherwise, you will turn orange like that dude from Scrubs.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Lutein is one of two major carotenoids found in the human eye (macula and retina). It is thought to function as a light filter, protecting the eye tissues from sunlight damage. Foods rich in lutein include egg yolks, spinach, kale, corn, orange pepper, kiwi fruit, grapes, zucchini, and squash. You can get lutein from this supplement too.