NZ

Based on 2,090 Ratings
1,732
DonnaNitza
Posted on May 24, 2022

The benefit I noticed when I bought Curcumin 95 is joint health. I chose it carefully for my mother-in-law who has been suffering from joint pain for a long time and I really hope that the administration will contribute to her well-being. I only read positive reviews about curcumin.

e1fd690c-19ea-42ab-b5e0-b1aa42d155d0
b8aea3cc-a753-4845-bdef-560070b24778
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I took it during the Korona and after it, I am not vaccinated and I had a mild course and after overcoming it I still had diarrhea and fatigue for two weeks, but otherwise I am already completely healthy. I also take others to support immunity, but I can also recommend this. Overall, antioxidants are very good for cognitive abilities and anti-aging. At the same time I noticed I read that it also supports the production of serotonin in the body and I feel that I feel the quality is very good I use it once a day one tablet.

f3d9762c-4d60-4df4-a8bc-08ead7e8ea28

I take curcumin daily with ginger and boswelia.They all are very powerful antioxidants and have great impact on my guts and bones.I am with an autoimune disease and these 3 are very important for my health. This product is standartized to 95% Curcuminoids extract,not just turmeric root powder and I always look for the extract if there is an option. There is one very important thing about this product and it is the count.Most brands use misleading description of the quantity-you may be purchasing 120 capsules,but the daily doze would consist of 2 capsules and this would make the product enough for 60 days only.This one claims 120 caps and they are 500mg so you need to take only 1 per day which ensures you have enough for 120 days!

f5bc176b-0c05-48af-b4cc-0fa7abc771a0
193742b6-c803-448a-927d-38c0c061e475
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Scent : there is no scent Amount : 30 pills Price : $11.51 . Curcumin has become more and more expensive hasn’t it? Package: it was sealed well with some cotton in it, you can see some yellow pigment on the cotton. Try not to shake the bottle too much as the pills but break. I use curcumin as an anti inflammation ingredient ; for my chronic hives, whenever I’m unwell or need an immunity boost.

02d86e84-62f0-446b-b501-c4df5cfe1e0a
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I originally started taking this for swelling after surgery. The swelling went down drastically. In the mean time, I noticed it was helping the pain from my sciatica. Most days, my sciatica doesn't hurt at all and when it does, it's minimal. I'm so glad I tried Curcumin

Posted on May 15, 2022

These orange capsules are the best way to take curcumin. Most people don’t know but turmeric only contains a small amount of curcumin whereas this product contains 95% curcumin. There's a lot of tablets on the market which are clearly filled with just Turmeric powder which won't give you nearly enough. I've been taking regular turmeric supplements previously and not only had to take a great many but was still in pain! These pills contain the active ingredient and rather a lot of it. Since taking them I've had no pain in my joints and can bend, crouch and do all kinds of things without any ill effects! Easy to swallow and no taste. I'm glad if my review is helpful!

SUPER BEN
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Great quality curcumin ingredient for all age with amazing value package .. a great antioxidant, with benefits such as reduce inflammation, reduce joint pain, cognitive function improvement.. no after taste.. this great supplement is a must for a healthy lifestyle.. i like the price and the trusted brand.. highly recommend for everyone.

kbeauty
Posted on Mar 9, 2022
1,102

i took it for a month, unfortunately i didn't see any changes in my health or mood. but i was in general ok and not sick. i think it is a great supplement anyway and i am keeping another bottle in case i get sick. i read that it helps in case of covid and it is a great anti inflammatory supplement

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Great quality for this money I think I would like to order again ingredient is ok, I would like to add black pepper here it is important for absorption specialy for people 30+ age package was also good I opened a capsule and taste was similar to other curcumin extract manufacturer

b6762191-941a-422b-a0f6-6d7676ea8aec
Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Bought Lake Avenue Curcumin 95 ingredient containing 500mg tumeric root extract. Good quality, it has benefited in inflammation, joint pain and cognitive functions while coping at my old age. Have been taking 1 capsule daily for 3 weeks and seeing improvements on my inflamed knee joints and clarity in thinking likely due to its antioxidant agent. Package came differently with slightly earlier expiry but ingredients are as advertised. Taste alright. Affordable with good quality. Like if helps, thanks!

7ef7ecf9-19dd-4705-8b5b-eb6ae192abd8