NZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 9, 2022
Tastes just like regular powder sugar

Game changer, I was able to use this great quality sugar replacement with very minimal cooling feeling to bake and create many desserts that my family and friends love. It is a 1:1 replacement for most recipes. My family is trying to cut down sugar and this ingredient is perfect substitute.

a983b081-bd1c-4ddc-a872-0d32492dc47c
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

7496539d-9fd6-4dee-8961-e05534bfbc02
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Lakanto sweetener is delicious, just like sugar, but does not spike my blood sugar. It is easy to measure, because I can use the same amount as I would sugar, in any recipe. When I use it in baked goods, my friends cannot tell that I am serving a healthier option.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

A sweetener has a specific aftertaste of "cold". Ratio to sugar: Sugar (100%) - Erythritol (25%). MUCH sweeter than sugar!!! I made chocolate with this intense sweetener in the following proportions: 1."Lokanto" Powdered Monk Fruit Sweetener with Erythritol (30 gr). 2."Now foods" Cocoa powder no sugar added (90 gr). 3. "Navitas" Organic cacao butter (70 gr). Than mixed the ingredients in a bowl over a "water bath". The bottom of the bowl should not touch hot water. In order not to hold the bowl in hands, I chose the size of the bowl for the ladle in which I poured water. After mixing and pouring the chocolate into the mold, I put it into the refrigerator for 30 minutes. P.s.: I'll keep trying the other types of Sweeteners 😊

0de5b1bb-7d5a-431f-b034-3386261f1fd5
376c9125-5b84-49c7-81dc-a1d0540037f8
7d283519-58b1-4e24-98d5-143925d05610
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I love using Monk Fruit Powdered sugar in the place of regular confectioner's sugar for my baked goods. The taste is just like regular sugar. I regularly use this brand and other brands when I need Monkfruit Confectioner's sugar. The quality of Lakanto products are the best I've seen so far.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Very good alternative to sugar and other unhealthy sweeteners. Add some to any beverage to make it sweeter. I use it mostly for baking. I find that for best taste, less calories and no aftertaste alternative sweeteners like Monk Fruit, Erythritol, Xylitol, Stevia, Allulose (maybe a bit of Maple syrup and honey) are best used together. It is mostly Erythritol with a bit of Monk fruit. I use this powdered version to make keto buttercream frosting for cakes, using only 3 ingredients: this sweetener, Kerrygold butter and 2-3 tbsp. of organic heavy cream. Combine them slowly with a mixer, as if you were making whipped cream from scratch.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

It's worth buying. It's very fine and easy to dissolve. I used to grind Classic Lakanto and use it to replace icing sugar But the one that is home-grounded is not comparable to this product either in terms of particle size, and dissolvability. It's not available in Thailand. I'm glad I can order it from iHerb :)

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Taste sweet and this powdered type goes well with everything. I tried baking with it, put it in smoothies, ice creams and hot drinks. Amazing results and guilt free feelings. It bas a nice smell to it too like vanilla and no aftertaste. It taste better than sugar to me.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Lakanto monk fruit and erythritol blends are my absolute favourites for baking and every day use. I have never been able to get my hands on a bag of the powdered variety before it went out of stock again so I’m super happy to have this! I prefer the ingredient list to brands like swerve that have weird fibres added, so I’m stoked. Forever recommending lakanto to anyone on keto/ low carb or trying to reduce their sugar intake! If you found this review helpful, please hit the thumbs up below, thanks! :)