NZ

Based on 7,055 Ratings
5,539
Posted on Aug 27, 2022
My to go for sweetener

I got recommended this by my trainer and I was worried about the taste but man it is amazing and guilt free. Amazing for my recipe and I make a lot of teriyaki sauce using this sweetener and the diet is just easy now. So I highly recommend it. no issue with delivery so that's a plus

ac7d101b-d5dc-46a2-94e2-8ddfe8c7f585
Lulu96
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Great sweetener, I used it in place of sugar to make candied pecans and it turned out wonderfully! Recipe to make candied nuts: 1 cup nuts of choice (I used pecans) 1/4 tsp salt 1 tsp cinnamon 1/4 tsp vanilla (add more if you want) 1/3 cup lakanto monkfruit sweetener 1 tbsp + 1 tsp water Instructions: 1. heat a large frying pan or pot on medium heat. When hot, add the sugar sweetener, salt, cinnamon and water and mix until fully combined. Allow to heat up, stirring occasionally. 2. When the sweetener has completely melted, add the nuts and mix until fully combined. Watch over the pan and continue stirring often until most of the sugar has been coated and beginning to crystalize. 3. Remove pan from the heat and allow to sit for 1-2 minutes. Using a spatula or wooden spoon, mix the nuts to avoid large clusters and set on a plate to cool.

4e5b67ab-ab4c-4f43-b409-71a65d9abc49
Posted on Aug 9, 2022
5,273

I have been using this product for about a year. The result is spectacular because it does work for my family members. I will continue repurchase the product for sure. Highly recommend it. Thank you iHerb for fast shipping, and great products. Cheers. If my review is helpful, please give me "a like". Thanks guys!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

50a2205c-470d-4d5b-aa36-1f3fb533d847
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

always buy monkfruit erythritol. it's just getting more and more expensive every year, always on time to use JNE even though I bought it in the US.. the expiration time is still long for 2025. I'm a follower of the keto diet so I definitely have Erythritol as part of my daily life. Will always buy again if the price is still affordable. I like the quality, thick casing.

cf74714f-34f8-4ead-bd6a-9aa373b54b96
Posted on Jul 29, 2022
5,273

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Great way to avoid sugar by using this product which looks and tastes like sugar with no actual sugar content and zero calories. I use it in baking, in drinks that need sugar. It is supposed to measure the same as sugar, but I do not like things overly sweet and cut back on the measurement when I use this product. In some recipes I can actually cut the amount in half.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I am pre-diabetic and I was advised by my doc to replace table sugar by Monk fruit sweetener which has zero calories and will not spike blood sugar with little or no side effects. Among all the sweeteners, stevia and monk fruit sweeteners are considered the safest for people to use to replace table sugar.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

This is one of the best sugar replacement. I add it to my tea or coffee. I also use it for baking and cooking. It’s not too sweet, closest tasting to real sugar than any other products. This is the best I have ever used, and no aftertaste. High quality with reasonable price. Strongly recommended!