NZ

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I loved this product (and I am very picky when it cones to my sensitive skin). its so foamy and creamy at the same time♡ Cleans perfectly well. scent is almost not noticeable (which I consider is good). Great quality foam, convenient to use with a small amount of water. i wish to buy another one, but unfortunately it's out of stock at the moment.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

One of my favorite facial cleanser of all time. I’m loving how gentle this face wash is and how it doesn’t strip my face and make it feel tight.You only need small amount of product each time using it, it gets foam easily. My face feels clean but moisturized.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I have normal skin type. The foam cleanse good, doesn’t make the skin dry. Creamy texture doesn’t give big foaming but still works well. Small drop is enough, so it lasts quite long.

bcf1a7bf-f30e-4116-bb7b-91ef4f195cb6
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

It has a rich foam and cleans well. It has a bit of scent but not too overwhelming. Skin is soft and not drying after use. You only have to use a little for this one so it would last a pretty long time.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Amazing product for your skin cleansing routine, very little amount all you need to clean your face and neck. Leave your skin soft as feather while clean, no allergic reaction after using. Another great product of this brands, recommend.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

This is gentle and works well for my skin type. It doesnt dry my skin as much as the other products that I tried. At first,I feel like it's a bit expensive but a little goes a long way... so it's worth it!

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I can feel my skin becoming smoother and brighter after using it. It won’t make your skin feel dry nor tense. A very comfortable product.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 30, 2021

I LOVE this stuff! Just a tiny drop is all you need. Its not drying and my face is never tight. It has a beautiful, creamy texture that turns into a luxe foam when more water is added, and it rinses off thoroughly without much effort. And the smell is amazing! I tried so many brands of cleansers until I found this one. Havent looked back! And yes, it is slightly pearlescent coming out of the tube. Highly recomended!!

97922e70-b8ad-4073-ac94-53aeb55d274f