NZ

Posted on Apr 13, 2022
Holy Grail

This is my all time favorite oil cleanser. When I buy it, I buy like 4 so I am never out of it. It is very light weight and easy to rinse off, doesn't leave a weird oily film. The very first thing I noticed about it was the DIVINE smell. It is a very light vanilla scent. Packaging is sleek, I just wish it came in a jumbo size, LOL. I'm just totally in love with it.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I enjoy this cleansing oil most for its scent. I pretty much use it every day, once per day. And I have intensely dry skin. I also do not have sensitive skin (in that I use very harsh acids on my skin and I never have any problems or breakouts). It has a nice light consistency that we can expect from a typical cleansing oil. I would not rate it high for anything related to long-term condition of my skin except in one regard. I think its one of very few cleansing oils that does not strip your skin completely and I like that. But I don't even look to this product to get dirt of my skin. I look to my foam, water-based cleanser to take care of that. In all, it's gentle and its smells great (it has much more fragrance than most cleansing oils so if you don't like that steer clear of this product. While I like the packaging I think that it could be bigger.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I absolutely love removing my eye makeup with Klavuu; it smells heavenly, removes my eyeshadow & my eyeliner completely without the need for any uncomfortable rubbing, and a little goes a very long way. I'm also very happy to say that it is the best product I've found for helping remove gunk around my pup's eyes as well ~ I appreciate that it makes giving her a bath much easier, and just a tiny bit on my fingertips on the fur around her eyes does the trick. I'm so happy, and grateful to have found that iHerb carries it.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Its a small size package. But very good quality. I use it in a everyday frequency . and I have oily skin . Not strong scent só I believe it is good for sensitive skin. Very gentle on the skin

Posted on May 20, 2022

I love using this! It easily removes makeup, smells so good, and leaves my skin supple and moisturized. Its a great value, since a little goes a long way.

the product arrived and as always, i'm loving doing my shopping at iherb, very good product, i was looking forward to your arrival, my wife will be using these feminine products all as soon as i start using i'll be back here with more comments

7f95440b-40d2-4318-905d-65c69dac4bad
Posted on Aug 28, 2021

This is probably the best oil cleanser I've used. It gets my makeup off completely without me having to scub my face like crazy. It also washes off nicely even before double cleansing with a water based cleanser. My only complaint would be the smell is a bit strong for me, but I don't usually like the smell of vanilla in products so that probably doesnt help. After a few uses I started getting used to the smell so it doesn't really bother me much anymore and I still plan on buying more once I run out.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

KLAVUU,Pure Pearlsation, Divine Pearl Cleansing Oil, 5.07 fl oz (150 ml) is great

kbeauty
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

great cleansing oil, lovely packaging, nice brand in general. i like it

Posted on May 30, 2022

Great cleansing oil, cleansed make up very well, a little outbreak but manageable