NZ

Posted on Aug 19, 2021
Прекрасно!

These gummies are amazing! If you're looking for low carb snack or replacement for regular gummies while on a diet - you need to try them out for sure. Be careful if you have sensitive teeth (but you may be already aware about this as regular gummies works the same in terms of tooth ache).

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Really taste like real gummy bears I’m so impressed! And it’s not too sweet which I like it a lot. Just a little bit pricey.

8f3f11c6-42e8-45b0-8077-5e849013d519
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This product is my favorite. I’m on keto diet and it’s perfectly fits my daily food routine. Its delicious and its smell nice , sweet and the taste is like the normal candies . The package is fine containing small size bags so you can carry it with you everywhere and eat it anywhere.

Posted on May 22, 2022

As an avid candy lover, I am always searching for an healthy, non-sugar-y, not-highly-processed alternative to normal candy. Being on a ketogenic diet, one has to also take the different sugar substitutes into consideration, so the search is not always easy. These gummy bears have a great ingredients list and use great sugar substitutes. I was sceptical at first, as a lot of keto-friendly candy tends to taste really weird. These gummy bears, however, really taste amazing. The size of the servings is perfect as well (as a little snack or desert) and the packaging is also nice. They are sweet without being overly sweet and the texture is a little less gummy-y than the "normal" ones, but still very nice. I am definitely ordering the other flavours as well with my next order.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I tried several brands of KETO candies, this one has the most similar texture compared to the nasty stuff. It has held up without melting even after lugging it around in my bag several days, did not get sticky either. Flavour is refreshing teeny bit sour and not overly sweet, did not detect any aftertaste too. The portion in a bag is quite little, no sharing definitely! Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I love these gummies. If you are on a plant-based and keto diet, they are the best available on the market right now. I've tried a lot of them and the texture and quality of this one is really good. They are sweet and fruity, not too sticky and the smell when you open the package is good.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

It's very chewy, the quality is more better than my imagination, the strawberry flavor is quite real, unlike others. The only problem is it's not sweet, but I think it's the reason why I bought it. I will try not to eat them all that fast to save my pocket.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Like these gummies a lot! Thought that they will be hard to chew but this is certainly not the case. The only minus is that packages are too small, but still good to satisfy gummy cravings on keto

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

These are amazing!! Perfect sweet treat when I’m craving some candy but want to stay with my low carbs. These smell great & are so tasty. Perfect little package to slip in my purse so I’m not tempted to buy anything. Excellent quality!