NZ

Based on 16,087 Ratings
13,773
1,714
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Great soured of magnesium! I’m taking 1 tablet for lunch and 1 tablet before sleep! I’m sleeping much better and deeper! The tablet is good size so easy to swallow and has no taste! Really happy with my quality of life since taking them! Joint, muscles and overall my body is feeling much better! Take care Xx

30f2bc70-3e80-46ac-90d0-f9b63613260f
22d9302c-7b67-4584-8a94-1a0fe166ecdb
f00b11c7-7ba4-488f-9642-0041aacfd296
27e71f6a-4b94-43d1-b6d6-26bda48a76a0
Posted on Aug 19, 2022
1,685

The price is good, the quality is excellent. The company has been on the market for a long time. Easy to swallow. No side effects found, only positives. I took 2 pieces a day. Magnesium is very important, especially for migraines, depression, and chronic pain. I drank and noticed an improvement in physical activity and performance. Forces have appeared. I recommend magnesium!

Have tried both the magnesium malate and magnesium glycinate from this brand. Mag glycinate is for calmness and may improve sleep quality, while mag malate is for energy, may help fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue. As I have fibroids, magnesium is also supportive for women’s health and hormone balance. Hence, magnesium has been in my constant stash already. Magnesium is a key mineral that helps our body complete around 300 enzyme responses which impact our natural hormone balance. Low magnesium can lead to detox issues, insomnia, inflammation, fibromaylgia, osteoporosis and heart disease. Personally I have experienced almost nil muscle cramping (esp in the middle of the night), less migraine, better moods, and a calmer state while taking magnesium, along with other hormone balancing supplements & herbs. I like this magnesium as this is more bioavailable than mag oxide or stearate. Consider giving me a thumbs if you learned something new & found this review helpful in your health journey.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Magnesium malate is the magnesium salt of malic acid. Malic acid, in addition to the transport of magnesium, plays an important role in cellular respiration. Magnesium malate has good bioavailability. In this form, magnesium is suitable for people with fatigue and painful muscle sensitivity. The capsules are large and difficult to swallow. Benefits: __participates in the formation of ATP molecules - that is, in the very mechanism for obtaining energy by cells; __without it, the metabolism of B vitamins, as well as vitamin C, is impossible; in fact, these vitamins cannot benefit our body without biochemical processes involving magnesium; __ interacting with calcium, affects bone growth; reduces joint pain, regulates muscle tone, eliminates cramps; in general, it is extremely important for normal coordination of movements; __affects the strength of blood vessels, lowers blood pressure; eliminates premature heart contractions, i.e., normalizes the rhythm; __ interacting with insulin, promotes its penetration into cells, thereby regulating glucose levels; __ takes an active part in tissue regeneration; you can notice this by how quickly your skin recovers after burns or cuts. If my review was helpful to you, please hit the thumbs up!

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Quality : Good Ingredient : 400 mg magnesium malate in 2 tablets Size : Tablets are rather thick, but I have no problem in swallowing theses tablets Package : Bottle was safely sealed Benefit : I take magnesium malate to fullfil body's need of magnesium, and to support my bone, joint and muscles. For hormonal balance and mood also. Taste : No taste

cb7ca38a-9de0-46ba-b5ac-50b6c90f5819
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

This brand of magnesium malate if great quality and value. I take one morning and night usually, though I take more if I experience tight and cramping muscles. It is one of the more bio-available forms of magnesium. It does not have a laxative effect for me even with higher doses. If I forget a dose my body soon lets me know. Don't forget to drink lots of water as well.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I've been taking magnesium glycinate to help with sleep for a while, but wanted something to help with general anxiety and boost energy levels during the day. Decided to give this a shot and noticed a significant improvement within an hour of taking it! the size is a little bit big, but I've found that with most magnesium supplements. The quality seems to be on point and the price is great, so I would definitely give this a shot!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

It is a good form of magnesium, since malate makes it bioavailable. I also found out that it is one of the highest magnesium concentration available. For me it was really helpful against chronic pain. The only one thing that I don't like is the size of capsule, it is really difficult to swallow. But overall quality is perfect.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

First I bought from this brand Magnesium Glycinate but didn't see any positive changes. Οn the contrary I became more nervous. I didn't expect such an effect and was quite disappointed. But I decided to try another form - Magnesium Malat . And Malate really works for me. It's great, I feel calm and stable. Very good quality prodact!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

That's excellent product! I can use it simply! I recommend using it. That haven't scent. Quality is great. size is appropriate. I use many from it. Package excellent. Price value ratio is appropriate. Benefit good. Every age can use. Composition is good. I feel good, with frequency, can effective good.