NZ

• S
Based on 4,297 Ratings
2,522
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Was glad that the vanilla/cinnamon wasn’t too strong. The texture is like the coffee one - crispier than the vanilla (green one). I have it with maple walnut syrup from walden farms and greek yogurt as an afternoon snack. My fav of the series is coffee then pb then vanilla cinnamon then vanilla.

20e4505c-985f-4f9f-81bb-8d344b1b167e
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

It is very crunchy even soak in the milk for 5 min. Can taste the vanilla with a subtle hint of cinnamon. U can eat the nuts, chia seeds and the shredded coconut from it. It is not too sweet. I prefer this vanilla flavour over the peanut butter granola. I give it to my kids as well as it is made from natural healthy ingredients. Please help me like my review if you find it helpful :)

9e6b83e0-7923-4b6a-a710-0dd256964b4e
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
9,459

I have been taking this vitamin for about a month now and can definitely say it has been surprisingly effective. I feel more energized, my mood is better and I am able to focus on the tasks at hand with ease. This makes me want to start taking the supplement again.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I came back for a second one , this was a repurchase as i just love how this granola taste as well as the ingredients. It does have a slight aftertaste from the sweetener as this is my first time trying monk fruit as sweetener in foods. But i just could not resist its crunch. I am trying a different flavor now. Also love the high protein content it provides. Keeps me full when i need a snack, highly recommended!

2137435e-4dd9-404b-9c60-8277bb61854b
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Not overly sweet, these are perfect if you are pursuing a ketogenic diet. It does not taste bland as well, was recommended by a friend to try this out. Can usually finish one box over a week. Highly recommended to pair it with milk if its too hard to chew.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Great quality and clean ingredients. Would benefit those on keto diet or just trying to eat healthy in general. Tasted great. Good crunch. The size of granola is just perfect. I used it daily for breakfast. However the price has increased so much and I can't justify such a high price for granola. There are other brands that are cheaper

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I eat a serving of this granola with my yogurt every single day. I love the fact that it has way less calories and carbs that traditional granola products. The crunch adds nice texture to my breakfast bowls and the protein content helps keeps me satisfied all morning. I have purchased this product multiple times and will continue to do so. Highly recommend!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Tastes great with lots of crunch. I like it for breakfast or as a snack and since there's lots of protein, I stay fuller longer. It's a bit pricey, but if you are following a paleo-type diet, and it's in your budget, you may be surprised at how good this tastes.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I heard many good things about the Pro Granola series so had high expectations. Even though this was not the flavour I wanted to get, I enjoyed the product very much because of the taste and the quality. Yes, it does have the typical no-sugar product taste to it but it was definitely less than some other products I have tried.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022