NZ

4.8
Posted on Sep 14, 2022
1,991
Brilliant Coriander Powder.

This is a good size bag of coriander powder perfect for your curries or as an accompainment in any dish that you should decide to serve. They are ground but not too find and should do the trick. The taste is good for coriander and should add a touch of flavor to your meals. Coriander brings many benefits, it is known to help with detoxification and this one does not dissapoint. Add it in all your favorite recipes for taste and health! Recommended!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

A great quality spice! It's organic, which is wonderful, and for the large package, it's great for the price. I needed this for a recipe and it worked out great! The package is resealable, which is nice. The coriander smells great, too, and tasted good in our recipe. The large package will last us a while.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Jiva Organic Coriander powder, great value & quality. Adds flavour and taste to many dishes. Using to make my own mix of spices. Thank you iHerb.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I love this spice. Found it on iherb in organic version for a super affordable price. Love cooking with it. It lasts a long time as well.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I bought this because i read that coriander helps the body cleans from toxines and heavy metals and is overaly very good for the health.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Great quality and taste. Prefect size and packaging is good to store the ingredient longer. I use it frequently and almost in my all recipes.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

good quality, great aroma, package is air tight, use it for most of my indian and southwest recipes, use it all the time, helps burn fat through out the day, use it in place of salt.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Seems like good quality coriander powder. Iove that iHerb has a low minimum for free shipping and that they deliver quickly. I was out of coriander and really needed this fast. iHerb delivered on both quality and speed. I am a repeat customer.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

It gives rich flavor, so fresh. The amount is just perfect to keep fresh because powder needs to be consumed in short time. I recommend this brand.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

For the first time I ordered Organic Coriander, will never use something else anymore after receiving this beautiful high quality coriander. The smell is amazing. And the texture is very nice, not so powdery, a little bit coarse. I Use this in many dishes.