NZ

18,708
2,335
Posted on Feb 20, 2022
Favourite zinc supplement!

This has been my favourite zinc supplement for quite some time now. Not only is it excellent value, but the form of zinc used in this supplement is zinc L-methionine, which is reported to be more readily absorbed than other commonly seen alternatives such as zinc picolinate and zinc citrate. It contains a gentle 15 mg zinc per serving balanced with 1 mg copper, opposed to the 30-50 mg zinc often found in other supplements. The capsules themselves are very small and easy to take with no aftertaste. Highly recommended!

7fefd982-aa1c-4972-a66c-e07720630ef3
1c3596dd-22ad-44a3-9f00-8e2af56ebb8f
25a8cda7-6e30-4117-b05d-f65d104ba242
d72c2bc0-a90d-4de7-be6a-60e8d92c4ec9

This capsule is extra thin and small, it's super easy to swallow :) Some studies suggest that zinc may help speed the healing of stomach gastritis or ulcers . This supplement is suggested to eat just after meal. I bought this is want to improve my Tinnitus Problem, hope this help. I will return back after one month. To improve tinnitus, it may also helpful to consume vitamin B12 if you have deficiency too.

b6c2cea8-a31f-4046-8c73-8ffd2d9aed63
Posted on May 22, 2022

I liked that there is copper in the ingredients. I used to take zinc separately. Although copper is important, especially if you don't eat meat and seafood. Also, Cu and Zn together actively fight toxic oxygen free radicals formed by the action of radiation and carcinogens. I also hope that in the complex this supplement will help me with the early appearance of gray hair. Capsules is tiny and easy to swallow, I don’t feel the taste.

a6cf235b-56bf-4ee4-923e-31a9034a4d0d
Posted on Mar 18, 2022
1,660

I’ve never another zinc n copper formula like this one on iHerb so far that just works WONDERS with these two together. Even though the potency might be not enough for people with low zinc levels, but it’s def a great option for maintenance. My doctor prescribed it to take in month courses every other month, and, furthermore, the price also suits really well (and not to mention these lil turquoise pillllls). Recommend ♥️ P.S. don’t forget to 💫thumbzzz up💫 if you find my review useful plzzz)

b6b55edb-b633-45ba-8d57-c0cef0c32292
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Zinc is bought for the first aid kit, in case of colds and orphans, for permanent use only if the course. Zinc deficiency, in addition to frequent colds, can be traced by the nails (if you notice white spots on the nails, as one of the reasons for the lack of micronutrient), when there is a sign of impaired protein metabolism and pinching of internal organs and vertebrae. It is also important for pregnant women, to protect the fetus from heavy metals, free radicals, etc.

f792808b-80cf-4a5b-92ec-3b32ec06e129
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
3,743

Posted on Oct 6, 2022
3,427

I have tried many multivitamins and supplements in my life, but I was looking for a new one to help me with my health. I looked for a product that would work fast, not just on the small scale, but also long term; this vitamin is one of those products.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

If you have problems in digestion, collagen production, hair loss, recurrent infections and hormonal imbalances then this product can help you regain your immunity and health. The ingredients in this product are of low dose (15 mg of zinc and 1-2 mg of copper) are enough to get the benefits. Zinc deficiency and copper zinc imbalance can cause huge health issues.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Zinc is a must for our immune system especially during covid period. Jarrow is a brand that I always trusted and this zinc comes with copper which is excellent! As zinc will deplete the copper in our body so this formula helps to replenish it. The capsule is so small and so easy to swallow. Good amount of dosage for health maintenance too!