NZ
4.5

4.5
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Shilajit is a sticky substance found primarily in the rocks of the Himalayas. It develops over centuries from the slow decomposition of plants. Shilajit is commonly used in ayurvedic medicine. It's an effective and safe supplement that can have a positive effect on your overall health and well-being.

4ac1f717-33ee-4b41-a1fc-16886f69b2aa
240c4727-562e-46df-8663-7e4785508dd5
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I've been using it in my pre-workout stack for a couple of weeks now in conjunction with PQQ and Ubiquinol, both bought also from iHerb. All I have to say is that I've seen improvement very quickly, came back tired from work popped a pill from each of these 3 and then I crushed my workout. Same with a trail run I did yesterday, popped these 3 and went for a run and also crushed it even though I was a hiatus from running for months. Long story short I highly recommend it to be introduced in your pre-workout stack.

10f92027-2984-46c9-927c-504ff2cf8057
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Shilajit is a substance found primarily in the rocks of the Himalayas. It develops over centuries from the slow decomposition of plants. I took 2 caps and it took three days for it to really kick in in terms of its ability to give me the clarity of the mind, by the end of the week I could feel the energy to complete my tasks with precision concentration. I would wake up fresh and without any fogginess. Without any lingering tiredness or want to sleep more. When I went to sleep I slept well without any interruptions. It did make me drink a lot of water and I felt that it flushed my system pretty clean.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I been taking CoQ10 for over 10 years and started taking PQQ this year, (all purchased from IHERB). I watched Dr. Berg video were he mentioned all the great benefits of Shilajit then I wondered how I didn't hear about it before!? Now I am taking all of the three supplements first thing in the morning with a cup of lemon/orange juice mixed with a tea spoon of Moringa. As a 60y old man I feel that my Testosterone level is pumped up and I am more energetic than before.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

The best priced, high quality single ingredient shilajit I can find. No bad taste and the pills are easy to swallow. The main benefit I get out of it is a steady energy boost and increased work capacity for my workouts every day. The product is in a small sized bottle that is well packaged. Will be purchasing again!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I really like this supplement. I found that it helped me when I had an irregular heartbeat. I've heard it's good against alzheimers and has anti inflammatory benefits. I wouldn't know about those. I only don't take it now as I don't have an irregular heartbeat any more. If it comes back I will be certainly taking this again.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

So far I like the quality ingredients. Size is pretty comparable to other brands. Gives me the minerals I know I’m missing in our every day diet. I take it late at night per ND. She said it will help with sleep, then energy during the day. Also is known to detoxify the body.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Fulvic acid is a fantastic ingredient for more power and energy in your training or life in general. Highly recommended for those over the age of 40. Jarrow is one of my favorite brands, with high quality and a good size (60caps) at a dose of 250mg. 1 or 2 per day are great for vitality and energy! (Beware that this supplement is high in iron)

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Purified Shilajit from the Himalayas, containing dibenzo-α-pyrones (DBPs), DBP-Chromoproteins (DCP), Fulvic Acid and over 40 different minerals. In Sanskrit, shilajit means “conqueror of mountains and destroyer of weakness.” Boosts testosterone Mitochondrial energy booster Increases exercise endurance and overall fitness level Up-regulates steroidogenic genes Up-regulates genes for collagen synthesis Supports healthy hsCRP levels (High-sensitivity C-reactive protein is produced by the body when blood-vessel walls are inflamed. The higher your levels of hs-CRP, the higher your levels of inflammation tend to be.) Improves the bioavailability of CoEnzyme Q10 (CoQ10)