NZ

Based on 8,774 Ratings
6,885
1,332
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Great eye supplement from Jarrow. 120 gels easy to swallow in a one a day daily dosage. Been takin it for a couple of weeks. Eyes feel less tired and also the supplement makes my eyes feel comfortable as well. It’s worth it especially during the promo. Will repeat order for sure Good quality with both Lutein and zeaxanthin. The amount of 20mg - Lutein and 4mg - zeaxanthin is perfect.

536b7af5-ba69-4157-bf12-b31c013fd971
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

Received this pretty fast. Am just starting to take lutein. So jave not really see the benefits yet. Hoping it will improve my eye sight. But taking it, i did not experience anybside effects. Hope to get good results from this. The packaging is good. And Jarrow is one of the few brands i trust.

0d1c1735-10a8-4d32-b4be-9f8620429aee
Posted on May 15, 2022

I started taking Lutein supplements about 6 years ago after I contracted a chronic autoimmune illness. Due to my illness and the long term steroid that I had to take for my illness, I began to have very blurred vision which some would call it floaters in my eyes. Before the lutein supplements, my vision was very bad (I used to have perfect eyesight before my illness) For now, though my vision is still blurred, however, the floater in my eyeball seems to be getting smaller. Thus, I felt Lutein did have some credit in my slightly improved vision.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Started taking this after reading about the amount needed in the Whitaker news letter. Several years ago, it seemed like every month in our bridge group someone would say they were dropping out due to macular degeneration. So far in our 80s, neither my husband or I have it or cataracts.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

because of my Age I developed cataracts that covered almost half of my right eye. I underwent surgery to remove it but after several years my right eye seems to be developing cataract. I ordered lutein from iherb and has been using lutein ever since. since then my eye sight has regained it's sharpness, and I'm spared the high cost of another surgery😄

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

This supplement is a carotenoid Antioxidant. Lutein and zeaxanthin enhance vision and sharpen vision. I’m sitting in front of the computer makes my eyes tired. This supplement can help.

bd4d78fa-708d-4321-b1e6-760e4fd5e37b
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

It’s nice but difficult to swallow the size of the pill is kinda big, quality is nice, the packaging is average, I need to use it more to see improvement , it has no taste, I like about the product that my friends Vision improved and she recommended it to me

06b2900f-6013-4e2f-8bfd-95c5da2546c0
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Bought these to improve my eyes and my husband I researched and came up with Lutein I had to get Jarrow brand there is good improvement on my sight take them consistently.

05bacc7c-c5d9-42ff-87b6-72adbf8054ba
Posted on Feb 2, 2023

Ever since I started taking Lutein my night vision seems to be clearer and sharper. It also helps with eye inflammation as it is an antioxidant. This tiny pill is so easy to swallow, and the benefits are great! I have been taking Lutein for years, and will continue to do so!

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

Package got here quickly! Softgels are small so I have no problem with swallowing. There is no funky smell and the quality seems spot on. Jarrow is a well known brand and I trust iHerb. I plan to reorder when I run low on this product. I expect my numbers to improve when I go to the eye doctor.