NZ
Based on 1,073 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,073 Ratings
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

At a loss, I decided to try these probiotics on a whim and I'm SO glad I did. I've seen numerous doctors and tried so many antibiotics and creams, I was so tired of the process, and no doctor taking me seriously or actually trying to help me out. I felt and noticed improvement within a day or two. I only take one or two a day, on an empty stomach and I will continue to use it until I've finished this pack. Not sure if I will repurchase, I'll see if the improvements last after stopping the probiotics. Though I definitely recommend women give this a go if they are suffering from a bacterial imbalance, BV or thrush.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I got these probiotics in person at another vendor after having a UTI and taking antibiotics for it. These seem to have helped so I got another box from iherb which had a better price and they always deliver quickly and resolve issues if there are any.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I’ve taken for 3 days and I don’t see any yeast coming out. Hope it really works. I’m so happy it finally solves my problem. Thank you.

It keeps me going on a regular basis! V is thrilled, and so is my stomach. I've been on numerous antibiotics in the last few years, and this has been quite beneficial. I store it in the fridge because it doesn't have a bad taste or odour. For the price, this is an excellent product. Exceptional!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Keeps me on the regular! Happy V, happy stomach. I was on several antibiotics the last couple years and this has helped me tremendously. No funky taste or odor, I keep it in the fridge. Excellent product for price. High quality!

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

This is a good all round probiotic for women. I’ve used it a few times, I do prefer ones with a higher dose however!

Posted on Aug 31, 2022
4,070

glad it contains enough probiotics that can help ease my constipation, I'm thankful on how it handled my stomach discomfort professionally without side effects, indeed the best supplement for healthy digestive system.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I’ve tried fem dophilus twice, and still got vaginitis frequently. But, this one really works. As long as I feel like more discharge happened, I took it twice a day.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I usually take probiotics with higher CPU, but this works for me. If I feel like it doesn't do enough especially during my sensitive times monthly, I just take one more pill and it usually solves the problem.