NZ

Based on 7,587 Ratings
6,583
Posted on Oct 27, 2022
It actually works!

I'm not sure how it works for PCOS or liver function, but let me not jinx it, the anxiety is very much gone. I don't have that enormous weight on my chest anymore and none of the anxiety symptoms, been using it for two weeks now, but saw results within a couple of days. So far so good!!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

A very nice dose of inositol...which is fantastic for panic attacks and OCD symptoms. This potency is pretty good - depending on the degree of anxiety one might need up to 3 daily. Many of my clients have used it to good effect for this. It is also great for other aspect of nervous system function like diabetic neuropathy, as it strengthens the myelin shealth. The liver is also helped with this fab ingredient.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I got a doctor's review that inositol works best to reverse greying hair. I have been taking it for over a month and the results are absolutely noticible. Before, my side burns were completely white but now the new hairs are coming up brown and I am salt and pepper again. This helps a lot to hide my scalp from all those transparent hairs. Other benefits for liver and mood stabilization are an added bonus!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This is my senior mom’s go-to for her sleep aid. She’s been taking this for over 5 years now. She used to have erratic sleep and insomnia. This has really been a game changer for her. Of course this is not medical advice and you should visit your health practitioner if you have any issues. Consider giving me a thumbs up if you found this helpful.

I just want to say inositol is by far a life saver! Please please if u have feelings of depression, suffers from anxiety, ocd, intrusive thoughts, or constantly overthink. PLEASE TRY THIS!! For the past 2 yrs since the birth of my son I suffered from anxiety, I constantly worried, I had mood swings that would shift from one min calm and get angry over the slightest things! And get depressed often! I’ve been talking inositol for the past 2 1/2 weeks and I haven’t felt this great in a couple years! I am so calm I am more patient, I don’t find myself overthink or worrying and my husband has constantly telling me how I seem so much happier! I don’t know exactly what chemical imbalances we’re off after I had my son but I refused to use prescription medication and inositol is a diet early supplement and it WORKS! I take 2 teaspoons in a glass of water 3 x a day. Before Breakfast lunch and dinner

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I bouth this product for the second time. It is one of the dietary supplements which helps with my insulin problems. According to blood tests my insulin in blood got lower after I started to take this product. I really happy about it. I feel the effect. No questions to quality, look or taste. Everything as expected from the description.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I just want to say inositol is by far a life saver! For the past 2 yrs since the birth of my son I suffered from anxiety, I constantly worried, I had mood swings that would shift from one min calm and get angry over the slightest things! And get depressed often! I’ve been talking inositol for the past 2 1/2 weeks and I haven’t felt this great in a couple years! I am so calm I am more patient, I don’t find myself overthink or worrying and my husband has constantly telling me how I seem so much happier! I don’t know exactly what chemical imbalances we’re off after I had my son and inositol is a diet early supplement and it WORKS effective! Good energy levels. Size is ok. Quality ingredients.

Posted on May 1, 2022

first time for me to consume this product. no taste or smell at all. hope its good for my metabolism and calm my nervous system. really fast delivery. hope will give me a perfect effect after routine consume!

df300969-3495-4780-8083-5afb62d1ca73
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I always wake up during night two to three times. I do find that when I take a capsule of Inositol every other night before bed and it seems to work for helping me go back to sleep easier and faster. Jarrow is a bran I feel I can trust.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

My doctor wrote me this with methylpholate. It’s vitamin B4 as I know. And it says folic acid and niacin flush into it. Effect is already have. My period that wasn’t 6 months came out. I don’t feel any taste, I like quality and size. Package came so fast, like 10 days.