NZ

Based on 4,607 Ratings
3,311
Posted on May 18, 2022
Excellent product!

Love this product. The price is very affordable compared to other brands offering Ashwagandha. Even though the plant itself is fairly inexpensive, a lot of companies tend to take advantage of the niche of consumers buying this product by inflating the price; not Jarrow Formulas though. I’ve tried different products from Jarrow so far and they all seem to be high quality and affordable. The fact that it’s an extract and not root powder also means you don’t need to dose it as high as you would with root powder ingredient Ashwagandha and that saves you money even more so. I split my Ashwagandha dose before sleep and in the morning. It’s always benefited me and helped me get a good nights rest with its calming and stress relieving effects. I’m the mornings, I take it with a cup of green tea and I’ve noticed a general enhancement in mood and well-being. Great bang for my buck! Would definitely purchase again and I highly recommend this product to others interested in trying it ✅

31ceace3-ba90-44e9-bb21-7944ee40dcae
a5ebc1dc-2008-402a-836b-73028bc8db79

Ashwagandha helped me get over depression, fatigue, stress, thyroid problems, sleep problems and anxiety. Before administration I felt that my emotional state was in a great imbalance. Since I started consuming Ashwagandha, my pulse has been balanced, I don't get into agitation so easily, I don't cry at all and my concentration level has even increased. Initially I bought it through intermediaries, but recently I bought it directly from iherb and I chose this brand based on quality, the reviews and descriptions.

2a6e43ae-b554-43fd-a0e0-7ba82230fb3b
Posted on May 17, 2022

This is the best Ashwaganda out there. I tried different brands and although they might work, they are not as effective as this one, and they always add some weird stuff like “rice flour”. This one doesn’t have those additives, and it is a well researched KSM-66 formula. I’m Taking 2 per day to fight stress. If you want a quality Ashwaganda, you Can’t go wrong with this one.

7a955494-8b7e-4b05-bf8f-a66742304fb9
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I take this a few times throughout the day if I’m feeling stressed out from work or find myself in a threatening situation. It makes me feel focused and stable, but it also gives me a degree of alertness that allows me to think clearly about what I need to do in order for me to get through the difficult time. Overall, I have been impressed with the potency of this root extract and would recommend it for those who ask for an ashwagandha supplement - although subtlety note on its ability both in relaxing feelings of anxiety while simultaneously increasing concentration The above formative feedback is provided by the paraphrasing tool's technical writer with apologies for any errors introduced within these notes

c6c7d27f-9c64-4c8c-9875-19b7a9769000
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I love product just in time of my travel My experience of traveled help me relaxed Easy to take No side effects you can take when you need to calm your spirit Help me sleep well More energy when wake up in the morning Feel different when I don't take them.

a62d00ba-ae47-47bb-8643-22fc6947adeb
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

This is a high quality supplement using the KSM-66 standardized Ashwagandha extract as its main ingredient. I take it in the morning on an empty stomach with some water for maximum absorption. I feel calmer (less stressed) and more mindful throughout the day. The pill is medium size, easy to swallow, doesn't have a strong odor and doesn't leave an after taste. The bottle is medium size with a screw on cap and contains 120 pills. That's enough for 2 months if you take it twice a day or 4 months if you take it once a day (they recommend twice a day, but I found out that one is enough for me). The quality of Jarrow Formulas products is usually high and this is no exception. My only issue with this product is that it's pretty expensive relative to similar products. In summary, this works for me and I recommend it! 👍

582d40df-dcf6-4c5e-8058-db9dfcbb4e20
b342aef0-cd57-4f9a-b031-68165edddb4f
5e0a6f25-7d84-43e6-a192-984ceaf44edc
c855b8b6-8a82-47eb-88d4-10b923f44fff
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

This made a difference to my moods- feel more relax and takes the edge of things. Jarrow products are tried and trusted. Ashwaganda obtained from the roots are the most effective Capsules easy to take. I take one mid morning and one at night before bed. Helps in falling sleeping faster.

0026faca-7a38-4eb4-a774-770114cdf7e6
a7bbd5a7-db8f-4d3b-8c09-c9e3b69e2818
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

After taking this consistently for about 2-3 weeks, (one per day - sometimes once in AM and once in PM) I can attest that my stress and anxiety is muted. If that makes sense? I don’t get as worked up or feel the flooding, overwhelming sesnation when something is stressful. I have a very high stress job but i don’t feel overwhelmed. It’s almost like my body doesn’t get to that threshold of what it used to prior to taking this. Discussed this with my husband and he said the same thing. Highly recommend it.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Of all the KSM66 Ashwagandha I've tried, this one works the best for me. I take 2 of this (600mg total) together with 1g of Taurine before bedtime together with a cup of chamomile tea and this combination knocks me out into a very deep sleep not long after. It's also encouraging that the price is so much cheaper

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

When training martial arts I started taking this supplement to see about getting an edge in performance while sparring. Actually, I tried many things but most didn't do anything. But with ashwaganda, yeah, I noticed a difference within a couple weeks of taking it. More strength! Pills are easy to swallow, and the specific ingredient is KSM-66, which is said to be full spectrum. Worth noting I tried other brands for a time when I ran out of my Jarrow ashwaganda, and they didn't seem to work! Only the Jarrow brand seems to provide the athletic benefits and help with sleep. I'm sure other brands exist that make a good product but of the ones I've tried this is the only one that worked.