NZ

Posted on Apr 16, 2022
best cleansing oil for double cleansing

this is the best cleansing oil i used so far. i tried micellar water, cleansing balms and some cleansing oils previously, but this one suits my combination skin the best. it's not stripping at all. it's not oily after it emulsifies with water. but i still use a cleanser aftwerwards. it's fragrance free and super lightweight. i use it in the evening to remove my makeup or sunscreen. it spreads easy and does not sting.

2d7755af-d070-4846-bec8-9b9ae511c604
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I'm a 25-year-old with acne prone, sensitive and dry skin. I've been wanting to try the double cleansing method for a long time. The first-step cleanser I've tried before this one had squalane in it and irritated my skin, so I was a bit skeptical on trying a new one. But this cleanser... WOW!! I use this as a first cleanser, every night, and it leaves my skin feeling so smooth! It has a lot of benefits! Not only it is very gentle, but also moisturizing. As I don't use makeup, I can't talk about its efficiency on removing it, but I always wear sunscreen and I feel like this product removes it very well. Plus, I really like the package and a little goes a long way. I definitely recommend it :)

8db514f5-1e23-4c05-9edb-29deec5e3055
Posted on Aug 17, 2021

One of my favorite cleansing oils! At first I hated the smell but now I love the natural calendula scent it has. This Does not Clog my pores and removes my whiteheads and blackheads very well. I have very sensitive acne prone skin and this has been keeping my pores clean. It’s hydrating enough without leaving a heavy oil residue, perfect for breaking down my sunscreen as well. I am almost out and I will definitely be purchasing.

fc5a14e2-b7e2-4380-9a03-d5e8b2ce0d03

It has very nice scent of calendula. The composition is quite light (it is almost like water) suitable for sensitive skin. It works as gentle oil and the size is quite big. The packaging is very convenient and I really love to use it. The frequency of me using it is every evening for the first step of my routine.

3846c917-8642-4a12-a171-ccfb504fb411
Posted on May 12, 2022

Great oil cleanser for removing sweat, oils and sunscreen. I use it with a regular cleanser afterwards. I'll be honest, it smells a little funny. But it washes off easily and the smell doesn't stick around. I have sensitive skin and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and luxurious. It comes in a big bottle and has a handy little pump for dispensing.

a8992312-d693-4986-b05f-1b0b42091a8f
7ed643f7-f478-4c05-bd7c-3f227baa283e
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I use it for removing sunscreen and omg it is working well. It's very easy to use and does not give any oily effect. I have oily skin, so no need to worry to use oil cleansing for oily skin! DOUBLE CLEANSING MUST BE YOUR BFF! It removes all the sunscreen and makeup from the face and clears the face perfectly. It's a gentle cleanser and does not have a strong smell. Currently, I am using it for 2 months now, I liked it very much! It came in a nice package. EDIT: Guys, be aware that this product makes a blur, cloudy effect on the eyes when washing with water. And its thumb doesn't work well, after taking some amount I close the lid, but it drips on the lid every time. Other than that product is great, it cleans the skin very well. Please don't forget to like review if it helps :)

605fa88e-2077-49a6-b64b-554dda8dc389
3db8cf0f-8af0-485e-97b3-3dbb7ea9ccde
Posted on Sep 9, 2021

I have problem skin with rashes and I like this product, it cleans well. The only thing is that after washing, a little film remains on the face, but after it I use a gel for washing, so everything is fine, but if you also have problem skin, be sure to wash with a gel after this product. in the photo you can see that I have used a lot of the product😊

d726bb86-4fe7-43e6-b4c4-bc97c7f938db
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Just wow! I knew that it was gonna be good but this improved my skin soooo much!! It gets every bit of spf and oil, grease and dirt off and even after using a gel cleanser, my skin remains soft and i’m 100% certain that it is bc of this cleanser! I LOVEEEEE IUNIK

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

My new favourite first cleanser for double-cleansing. Gets rid of all makeup gently and easy to use. Smells nice and also emulsifies very well with water. It does not leave a weird film in my eyes like other oil cleansers. My skin feels clean and moisturised without feeling tight or stripped.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

rally great oil cleanser. very big size, I use this twice a day and I still have quite a bit left. this is great if you have sensitive skin, it’s very gentle and leaves your skin feeling soft. I’m pretty picky when it comes to oil cleansers, some can be thick and hard to wash off - this one isn’t! it washes off very easily and has your skin feeling clean without being harsh.