Page 1 - Reviews - Inecto, Nourishing Avocado Hair Mask, 10.1 fl oz (300 ml) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on May 4, 2022

I really like the product for my hair in the shower to moisturizing my hair are use it during shower and the size it’s all good it’s enough for me also I like the quality of the product and there’s a lot of benefit eight I really really like it

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

The scent is unpleasant for me but when I use it, it makes my hair soft and I feel light. It moisturize my hair and don't feel oily. I like the composition because it is made with natural ingredients. I like it except for the scent but it is okey as long as it makes my hair soft.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I really like this hair mask. It makes my weak hair look smooth and shiny and adds a bit of volume too. It has a nice fresh smell. The mask is affordable and it will last a long time.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

At first it made my hair smooth and silky, it was the only thing I added/changed in my shower routine but a month of use it gave me really really bad back acne that I didn’t have much before. My entire back is now textured with acne and under the skin bumps.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

If you're hesitant about buying this, just get ut

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

Have not tried yet but I have read the contents and looks good. Definately if mg hair turns smooth.. I will buy in any shop and only here in iHerb

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

too lazy to make avocado hair mask at home? then try this out, it's supper affordable

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

it's easy to apply and result is good, recommend use it twice a week, also price is reasonable

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

great , made my hair growth n smooth also good smell

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Gives a glow to the hair and keep it moistured