NZ

Based on 11,594 Ratings
8,008
2,007
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Yayyy! it’s cruelty free and vegan. I am always worried about the lipstick I put on my lips cause as we know we tend to eat lipsticks from our lips and often many of them have such harmful ingredient list but not with this one. It has a cute size. It is soooo moisturizing it does not make my lips dry. Love the scent as well, i can eat it! haha been using it everyday. Excellent quality for the price!

98c18ef5-93e7-4f54-921a-8d6af55e8672
9ff2fdbb-300c-40af-9878-dc5d51c1b5f5
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
6,622

Such a cute little balm. The scent is of cherry bubblegum (might put off some people), but it doesn’t stay on the lips. Very moisturising, without stickiness. Has a delicious ‚better that your own lips’ tint - looks very natural. Packaging is a bit flimsy, small and looks pretty cheap, but the colour and moisture effect, makes you want to buy it again and again.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Very good and useful and helpful, acceptable scent, Very good and useful and helpful smell good care very quality good size good refresh very package nice benefit good composition nice routine daily and relax and feel better frequency smooth good for any age and for dry lip can moisturize well

37b797d8-bdc0-444a-b074-1b838c70f07c
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

This one is incredible guys if you have a very dry lips you will not regret using it trust my and it’s good for you if you’re taking Xeractan or whatever like it it’s really will moisturizing your lip and it’s have a nice scent and a nice natural color

f2078eff-c2e4-4d61-a9be-e8602f77c5c2
Posted on Oct 8, 2022

I like this tinted balm very much. It has a scent of cherries, moisturizes dry lips very well, lasts relatively long for balm. It also gives some natural plum and light cherry color to the lips. The size in convenient to take anywhere in purse, the quality is great, the composition is natural with Ecocert certification.

cc3aa53e-e0d0-4f48-b73d-aafba4cad2e7
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

The scent is amazing and like a candy the quality is great it moistured my lip perfectly when you use it you can say goodbye to your dry lips, it does have a natural tent so it's perfect to ware at work and home I'll definitely buy it again

9d9551bf-db7f-471c-a498-4d3bf9bb7457
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

gives a very nice, subtle red tint to lips, very complimentary. and the best part is that i can just use it as a lip balm (because it IS a lipbalm and very moisturizing). I also kinda like the cherry smell. Ordered many stick after that to give to my sisters :)

14639e6e-17fe-4431-9cc9-2f68040f00dc
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I was looking for a tinted balm and this is perfect! the size is of my palm. not a fan of cherry scent but this is fine. I use is on daily basis while going out. it moisturizers my lips and gives it a glow, hasn't dried by lips like other lip balm

558d3c9a-9b87-450b-bcd3-b1a05d4c8b7c
Posted on May 25, 2022

Honestly the only reason I would re-purchase this is the clean ingredients, and maybe the tint factor. Previously I used eucerin lip moisturizer stick, and nuxe lip balm jar, both work for me great. This does the job but to me not as hydrating as am used to. Not too shabby. The only thing I really don’t like is the scent, it’s like medicine. I think it’s unpleasant. I wish they would change it. Also I wish they would increase the tint opacity. In conclusion if you’re looking for some thing that won’t leave your lips dry and the ingredients are safe definitely go for this!

fc4d138f-d69c-4895-8bb9-0fee61d5ca4b