NZ

Posted on Nov 22, 2020

I put it in my fridge and use it cold on my face, very soothing and refreahing, I love using it daily to refresh my face and after microneedling my face to cool ot down. great tool for everyone. Update: mine recently slipped from my hand and broke perfecrly in half. I can still use both sides but separately. I was really amazed at how well made it was that it didn't shatter at all when it broke. I love it and will use it as is at this time.

d7960ccc-c0e1-4bad-a137-f87780fd793c
Posted on Jan 4, 2021

I already have a jade roller at home, which I've been using for nearly 2 years and I'm quite happy with. But having tried the rose quartz facial roller, I may have found my new favourite! I usually use it after applying the serums and moisturisers on my face to help with quick and better skin absorption. It's a great product and I am honestly happy to have purchased it!

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Item is really beautiful and well made. Packaging is gorgeous as well. Bought it as gift and it’s perfect!

Posted on Dec 18, 2020

I'm really satisfied with this roller! I bought it as a girt for my friend and than decided to add an extra one for me. Everything is high quality, cold nice quartz, i adore it! Thanks a lot

896547a9-de7c-4055-b86d-5257b88da0d3
Recycle4better
Posted on Mar 28, 2021

I did not know how to use it well, and with time I was able to trust him in distributing the serum for the face and under the eyes

Posted on Oct 25, 2020

Very nice massage! Cold stone indicates that it is natural. I use it for prevention. I don't have deep wrinkles, so I can't say about the effect. But I believe it’s helping. Good thing it is pleasing. The only moment that disappointed was scratches on the stone. It wouldn't be suitable for a gift. Since that's for me, I turned a blind eye to this nuance. One remark: if there's some rash, don't do a massage, because it can spread the infection.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I cannot yet say whether it makes skin in my face “glow”. It is nice to put in the refrigerator.

64ec94e2-38a4-432e-a7be-f53d44766e01
Sarah
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Good massage for the face. I like it after a long day in front of the computer.

Posted on Jan 31, 2021

For some reason only the small side of the roller works. The small side rolls easily and comfortably and I like how it feels. The big size only rolls when physically moved with my fingers but not against my face. I’m not sure how to loosen it up, unfortunately.