NZ

Posted on May 12, 2022

Flavor is nice, quality good. Nice package. White teeth with organic and natural ingredients. It leaves toothbrush yellow. Nice composition and good quality for price. Gentle on sensitive teeth and the taste is good. Size of tube is good for the price and you can use it everyday. Without harmful ingredients.

969d2fe4-cddf-4cf6-a38e-54c5ce676f86
Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Love the nutty taste of this toothpaste... Has a great whitening effect and helps with painful gums... But beware not to mess on your clothes as it does leave a yellow mark... I didn't find it to stain the clothes as it washes of in the laundry with stain remover

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I waited over a month to write this review so I could truly get the whole experience of using this product. So first , my teeth are waaay whiter , two it doesn't hurt my gums , three it doesn't make my teeth sensitive. So yes this is a miracle toothpaste. (This is my sincere review, if u found it helpful like pls )

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

My gums are sore and sensitive so I bought this toothpaste for its ingredients, especially for the turmeric and coconut oil. I don’t really care about the whitening part and I don’t see a big difference regarding that. However, I love this product, it has a gentle taste and my gums feel so much better. It has been two months since I started using it. Ordered more of these because it’s the only one that truly helps me. So glad I discovered it.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I purchase Himalaya products for toothpaste because they are a high quality product. This product does not have fluoride or saccharin in it. I was a little worried about the turmeric part of this, but I have found that it has a delightful taste. My teeth feel very clean and my breath refreshed after using this. I appreciate the antiplaque emphasis as well.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I love this toothpaste the quality of it is great and the size is decent i find that i run out of it fast though. It kind of just tastes like mint you can’t really taste the coconut oil. I like this though my gums aren’t as red after brushing them and it cleans your teeth good and gentle. Definitely recommend this for people with a sensitive mouth it helps mine a lot and your breath is nice and minty after.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Have been using this for a week now. It works well and I really like the light minty flavor. This is a good quality product made in India, with mostly natural ingredients. A little goes a long way. The tumeric does stain the toothbrush ever so lightly but it's no biggie for me.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

My teeth feel so clean after using his toothpaste . I like the delicate taste and will see if it whitens my teeth. So far I’ve been using himalaya toothpastes but a different flavor and I really like them

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

It is amazing, how this paste cleans my teeth. The whitening effect is real, the taste is nice, I will for sure buy it once more! Highly recommended!!!!

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Flavor and quality is great. great compositions to gently clean sensitive teeth with the added benefit of whitening without chemicals. Package design eliminates waste and the size is good as is the price. It is good for any age, my whole family use this.