NZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 12, 2022

The quality and ingredients are good. Give me more energy. Great effect and package. Has a niacin flush, folic acid, and potency, and minerals Great size. Help me with the nervous system and metabolism. Regular taste! A got a benefit, Good composition. Deficiency, supplement, symptom, frequency. Has protein, diet, training, muscle, magnesium, joint, sleep, hormone. Make my skin, nails and hair great. Improvement and collagen. Dermatitis. Age and antioxidant. Inflammation. Cognitive. Pain

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Quality, ingredient,s and size are good. Size normal. A lot of minerals there. The package is excellent. A got a lot of benefit from it. Composition Great. Deficience ok, No previous symptom. Supplement good. The frequency and taste are good. Fits my age. I can sleep so good with it. Have a lot of antioxidants. Inflammation and cognitive joint improvement pain.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Iam buying it for my mother. she has joint pwin and inflammation and this tablet helped her. you need to make sure of the ingredient whenver you think to buy Turmeric (not less than 92% of Curcumin )

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This product is a game-changer, strong concentration of curcumin works great against inflammation. Especially good for joints and liver. Together with other supplements helps to relive pain. Unbeatable quality.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I used turmeric to support my body fight the inflammation. I don't really like the taste of turmeric itself so I found it better to take it orally as a supplement.

TatyanaL
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I use turmeric everywhere for the immune system and brain health. I love Himalaya but I think Turmeric in capsules is a good alternative for busy and reach people. At the moment I use organic Turmeric powder and have found it is much cheaper and more beneficial. For the cold and flu season, I highly recommend Golden paste: 1cup of turmeric boil 3-5mins with 2 cups of water, add 1-3 teaspoon of black pepper and 1/2cup of coconut oil. Keep in a glass jar in a fridge. 1/4-1 teaspoon to be taken twice a day, start with small. The black pepper and coconut oil boost the bioavailability of curcumin by up to 2000% and the 1/4 teaspoon of golden paste = 1 capsule of curcumin. Google Golden paste for the full recipe and its benefits. Be healthy!

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Himilaya products always deliver exactly what they promise...clean, pure effective supplements. This is the only Turmeric product I buy

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

best quality ingredient curcumin is found in turmeric which is benefit- good for healthier heart and good antibacterial, inflammation and antioxidant, joints strength.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

it is very usegul and nice product....we must use this product....