NZ

4.8
Based on 1,361 Ratings
1,151
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Before buying, I did a lot of research on black seed oil, and this brand kept coming up. The taste isn't great but I've been able to get down worse tasting supplements in the past. It really isn't THAT bad. The effects are well worth the taste!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Love this product. High quality, and everytime I've tried it has always tasted fresh and natural. It is pure black seed oil with no added ingredients, and the price for the size of the package is very nice, since black seed oil is usually very expensive. I use it for the supposed health benefits of black seed oil.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I am on a chat with some health-conscious and informed ladies who recommend and use black seed oil to ward off illness, support immunity and give the body a much needed boost in today's world. One woman said her 5 yr daughter even takes it . She even asked for it as she must've felt she was going to get sick. The mom thought she was fine and told her she didn't need it. The little girl ended up getting sick! The mom said that if she had listened to her daughter and gave her the oil, she wouldn't have gotten sick! It's wonderful to be able to have something like this on hand!

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I saw a lot of reviews where people recommend this to be used with a carrier oil to stimulate blood circulation on the scalp for overall hair's health. To be honest, I didn't expect any miracle but after 1+ years of weekly usage, I did notice that more baby hair starts sprouting especially near the hairlines. I'm not sure if it's the oil or the massaging technique that contributes to this though. I'm still left with half a bottle of this. Will continue to finish off.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I bought this brand as the quality ingredients are certified organic and this supplement has many health benefits for all ages. The glass bottle packaging is my preference, I find the taste acceptable and have no concerns taking it neat by teaspoon and like that it is vegan and cold pressed. I shall see what improvement there is to my health.

Black seed oil is known as one of the most potent natural antibiotics on this earth. That being said, the taste is hard for some people to get over. This and many other black seed oils taste strong and I liken to taking a spoonful of turpentine. Because I know how amazing and beneficial this is, I power through and use it almost daily. I mix a spoonful of this with some high quality olive oil and do a shot. The olive oil helps tone down the taste.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Love this product. High quality, and every time I take always tastes fresh and natural. I love the taste of this oil. It is pure black seed oil with no added ingredients, and the price for this size package is very good, since black seed oil is usually very expensive.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Wonderful and potent I use it a lot for many ailments on skin orally for cough (very careful not to ingest to much half a teaspoon is enough) massage your chest for cough inside your nostril for sinus …so versatile just google It it is Called the blessed seed for a reason !

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I just started taking black seed oil as a daily health supplement and I feel like it's been a great addition to my morning routine. The taste has a bit of spice at the end but none the less is great quality and packaged securely when it arrived. Black seed oil is said to have numerous health benefits so I can't wait to see what more it can add to my progressively healthy lifestyle.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

what a beautiful and protected packaging and i am amazed at the size of the bottle in such a goid price.i wanted to try it for so long due to alot of benefits and my diet allows nw.it tastes good whn took wd lemon water.ingredients and composition is totally black seed best quality .i can smell it.definitely gona buy again