NZ

Based on 13,787 Ratings
11,645
1,472
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Live up to its name. All clean! I use it daily to clean my make up. Only need a tiny bit to clean them all. My skin feels clean and not dry afterwards. Love it. Come in a good size and packaging. Great quality and very gentle on the skin.

e55edd12-82ad-450e-aa9b-d45a1e7f8741
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

My favourite cleansing balm! The size and price are both amazing and even the packaging is good. It has fragrance but it smells good and it's a wash off so it doesn't bother me. Good for using to remove sunscreen and makeup as 1st step of double cleanse.

ae91c5f2-aa58-42bf-bff4-3217bc88c696
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This is my first cleansing balm. I've used oil-based cleansers in the past to remove makeup but they always broke me out (I have oily, semi-sensitive, acne prone skin) so I was a bit wary, but this balm didn't break me out at all. It does a great job of melting off my makeup and it clearly emulsifies quickly. I didn't experience any eye irritation when taking off stubborn eye makeup. One scoop is enough for my entire face (although I need to use a little more than that to get mascara off). I wouldn't use this as a single cleanse, but it's a great first cleanse in a double cleanse routine. The packaging is incredible - it comes with a little spatula to keep your product clean, and you can open it with a cap (my preference) or like a twist top.

a8a4fb23-2cda-4dbd-8b51-409bdd517115
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I’m been using this cleansing balm for a few weeks, and really like it. It’s a great size for the price, and the packaging is very cute. I found it removed all my sunscreen and left my skin feeling soft. I do double cleanse with another cleanser after. Great quality product!

dbe69a69-6087-4439-a249-c011f89b26a4
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

One of my all time favorite makeup removers! I use alot of makeup and this melts everything off! This is gentle on sensitive skin and this doesn’t burn my skin or eyes! It has a mild fresh scent to it which i love, and makes me feel very clean and moisturized! will definitely buy again!

81f9e4b5-4ca2-4c12-b84e-5e2f02e693ae
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

This product is so good and convenient, it does take off all of my makeup really fast, doesn't sting my eyes, nor does it leave any traces of eye makeup. Plus, although the packaging is a little bulky to carry, it is well sealed and doesn't spill anything while traveling. Also, it is well designed and comes with a little spatula. Another pro is that I'm using it frequently for the last few months and it still almost full, so it does last a long time. 10/10 recommend.

ecdb526c-7c67-4080-88d6-9b1a42f5f1ac

This is perfect cleans balm, first time I have tried in the Heimish mini kit as a trial product, then order full version and very satisfy! with small amount of product it so easy to remove make up, don't need any more use so many cotton pads. Great that balm is easy to rinse and skin is no dry or fatty!

2523e6b4-6e59-411d-ab3f-8fcc5b4f2e87
Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Amazing! My face feels super clean after using this and it makes my water based cleanser work even better. It’s very moisturizing and doesn’t dry out my face at all (I have normal/dry skin so that’s a plus). I also love the packaging and that a small spatula is included so that you can scoop the product easier.

71613041-f602-4bb9-a4cf-75f9db6c82b4
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

big size and good quality especially for the size. I do not use it frequently because I break out, so I recommend to make sure you clean it correctly after use especially if you're prone to acne, emulsifi well with water after you're done then rinse and cleanse. I still use it sometimes because it melts away all the black heads and leaves the skin clean, so I either focus just on my nose or my whole face but for my whole face I expect 1 or 2 little pimles the day after.

3aac0539-e52e-4ee7-9704-c5a10c97c213
9c86be32-c694-4408-aa6c-e532403432e0
0795f122-d468-4ebb-93c6-84f80b145ea6
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I have gone through 4 to 5 jars of this balm and it has never disappointed me. It has not broken out my acne-prone skin and has always done a great job of removing my makeup. Even the waterproof mascara! The balm comes in a pretty convenient size. It lasts for about 6 months or even more, depending on how often you use it. Since I wear SPF daily, I use it very consistently. The smell reminds me of nice fresh herbs. Overall, a great option if you’re looking for a good price/quality balance.

9c39396b-12cb-4a3b-988d-67a4ebce6ec7