NZ
Based on 1,000 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,000 Ratings
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

good package and it's so easy to store; bold earl grey taste which i think it's worth the money; will reorder for loose-leaf pack instead of this sachet package (since i think sachet one is good for those want to try a new flavor never had before)

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Love tea from harney and sons, it's the best I know of. And that says a lot, I drink a lot of tea. The quality is excellent. It's a benefit that the packaging is so pretty.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

This tea makes perfect English style milk tea. Very good quality and nice flavor. I love to drink this tea for afternoon tea time with dessert..

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Earl Grey Supreme is my absolute favorite, can not do without tea! I use loose leaf tea at home, & have traveled taking along all of my tea paraphernalia. Finally decided to get sachets for traveling. Much easier, & just as delicious. Harney & Son’s teas never disappoint.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Enjoyable Tea to drink whether first thing in the morning or afternoon. Very tasty. This blend has a nice strong taste. Packaging is lovely and we reuse it.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I’ve always enjoyed Earl Grey Tea but this one is a favourite. I rate the blend and flavour better than other EGT brands. So glad I took the chance to try it.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I love this tea so much! Abit on the pricey side but love the packaging and flavour, abit of a nice treat after work. Great quality!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

The taste of this earl grey supreme tea is very good! I am drinking it every day in morning! I love drinking it so much and would like to recommend everyone to buy this. The taste is strong and taste great. I have bought it many times already.