NZ
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 27, 2022
Excellent fragrance but non air tight lid

excellent ful body taste and aroma. a sweet aftertaste in the mouth. 1 of the nicer english breakfast teas i have tasted thus far. however the lid is totally non air tight. am worried that the tea will lose integrity after opening. very disappointed with the packaging in an otherwise perfect score tea. do rectify this.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

This is a fantastic English breakfast tea that my family enjoys drinking every day. This s a high quality product, considering the price. I don’t know a lot about tea but the ingredients used really give it a great aroma. My favorite thing about this product is that it easy on the tongue.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

Nice tea, but not strong for me and a box is too little) quality is much better than in grocery! Ingredients are natural, and no colours ! Taste is a good for real black tea! Use it in the morning! Size is small, next time take it more! Package were very careful, benefit is outstanding!!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

The package was received in good condition with no dent. I love the size and packaging, bought it to give away as presents. English breakfast blended so far so good. I did not receive any negative feedback from colleagues. The quality and taste of this tea is good have no complaints.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I used to drink Twining's English Breakfast and just wanted to try a new one. So I gave it a shot. I found Harney & Sons is much better than Twinings. This tea has thicker leaves than Twinings. Though it's English "Breakfast," I take this tea in the afternoon. The caffeine serves as a perfect pick me up in the middle of the day.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

I was not sure initially as I am fussy with my tea, but I like this one a lot. It's a very mild English Breakfast that has a delicate aroma and taste. I'll add this to my permanent tea stock.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Love this brand so much. All teas has a great taste. This one is classic black tea with nice intense flavor. Will buy again. Very good size for reasonable price.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

An excellent, strong morning tea. Reminds me of breakfast in London. Not bitter just a full flavored and full body cuppa! Was very fresh when it arrived.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Good quality, fresh taste, better than most that claim they are this English Breakfast blend. But I wish it was organic. Good price and much more tea than the small little bags that make a weak cup!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

This is my first approach to Harney n Sons brand and i got a big surprise!. It has a richer and smokey flavor that other English breakfast brands doesnt have!. I have always been drinking English breakfast from "Twinnings" and in my own opinion i got a bigger impression with Harney than Twinnings.

63f662e6-d93b-4ad6-b51a-c1116eab0d77