NZ

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

What a surprising good product. I love how moisturizing this product it. Very good quality, No scent at all. I already used it all. I am ready to buy the bigger version. I would avoid around the eyes, my eyes got red, but if you are less clumsy than me, it should be fine.

I've been using this for two weeks now and it doesn't have any negative effects on my skin. I will continue to use this and will probably buy again.

d8646c88-8c10-4f6b-a152-e4ab4734e235
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Great essence So this is the second essence I have tried (I started with a different brand for new essence users). And so far so good. It is very hydrating, which is great be the older get the dryer my skin becomes. We’ll see the difference it makes over time but I’m happy with it so far. This product definitely helped my skin avoid acne flavor. It's water but leaves a light, glassy shine- it sinks in eventually. I like how it layers with my toner and my moisturizer. This is a must in my skincare right now.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

This Hyaluronic skin essence is very light and absorbs completely into the skin. I apply it after washing and before using my regular face moisturizer. The bottle is easy to use, and you can dispense the amount needed without waste. A little bit goes a long way, so it looks like this bottle will last for quite a while even though I'm using it every day. A great value, and something I would consider purchasing again.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This essence, is Oh my god! I use it everyday, day and night right after my toner. The composition seems watery but you literally need two drops to cover your face and it feels so silky and gentle! My face immediately glows and I can feel how good quality that product has. Will definitely buy it again!

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I adore mini-size skincare products. I always keep them for when I need to travel for work. I like to have all the necessary skincare at my disposal whenever I am, otherwise, I just don't feel comfortable. This essence is an excellent product. It is very hydrating. It contains several important hydrating ingredients: glycerin, hydrolyzed collagen, low molecular weight hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate) which, in fact, is known to penetrate the skin, unlike the high molecular weight hyaluronic acid, sitting on the surface of the skin and attracting water from inside. There are also several hydrating plant extracts. The ingredients list is not overwhelmingly long, just a good functional set of working stuff. Definitely worth it.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This is my first time to use this product and I absolutely love it. I don't know what I was expecting but right after I put this on my face was softer and plumper to the touch. I was unsure how long the feeling would last so I wasn't too impressed yet. I woke up this morning and my face still feels noticeably softer. I plan to keep using this and if the results stay like my first day I'm definitely buying more.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

The instructions say to "dispense an appropriate amount" but it's pretty clear what to do. Difficult to dispense from the hard plastic bottle, but that does mean you don't use too much. I used it on my dry arms and they felt smoother and more hydrated. Soaked straight in - no greasy after feel at all.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I honestly haven’t tried it enough to see results but I don’t like the stickiness it leaves my skin.I just got the trial size.

64460b4b-62f1-4497-a50f-c36f45cc6abc
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

The sample size last a long time. This one ounce bottle easily lasts two weeks. I think that makes this an amazing deal. It is hydrating and lightweight. I really like it as an essence. It isn’t amazing so I can’t give it 5 stars. It wasn’t the most hydrating essence I have used.